• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I bullied this deformed subhuman @veganist, this is what he did

OneChoice

Rotter
Instead of facing his fears or trying to win any argument, he lost, embarrassed himself, got mogged in every way physically and the funniest part :
He actually muted me like the deformed submissive ugly bitch he is. Can you name a single user who got mogged by me harder than this faggot? The most pathetic user, also hands down drops the biggest cope in my thread. My dog.

OF course as I said above he put me on ignore because he couldn't handle the physical and mental AMOG and the fact I've impregnated his mother and sister, so I would thank and rep anyone who tags him in my honor. 
He deserves it however, keep that in mind

OneChoice

Rotter
Unbeatable said:
what server was this on

also is veganist defeat?

@veganist

No server. Lookism. 
Nah he's not. Just a random DEFORMITY. AND HE SHALL PERISH AS A VIRGIN WHO FEARED ME FOR BEING PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR. INSHALLAH. 

Unbeatable

Regular
OneChoice said:
Unbeatable said:
what server was this on

also is veganist defeat?

@veganist

No server. Lookism. 
Nah he's not. Just a random DEFORMITY. AND HE SHALL PERISH AS A VIRGIN WHO FEARED ME FOR BEING PHYSICALLY SUPERIOR. INSHALLAH. 

I reccomend you watch this video bro its an inspiration for me
[video=youtube]

kathisterima

Live Life
:coping:

I have bullied you to suicide. You are at the point of slitting your wrists ever since I put you on ignore list. The only reason I'm keeping you alive is to torment you for my pleasure, since I'm a dark triad psychopath. 

Jocks bully you at school, they smash your head in the lockers and steal your lunch money. Then you come home and log into lookism and the same thing happens, I'm there to bully you and push your over the edge.

You are just a toy for me. I don't value you as a living being and your life means nothing to me. There is no escape from my tormenting. Mark my words, you will commit suicide.

Do your parents a favour and off yourself

PS: didn't read  :giggle:

OneChoice

Rotter
Nin said:
Screenshot the PMs.

No pms u can see it urself last reply. He cannot possibly cope with me physically mogging him
He is delusional as fuck as well, actually doesn't get it