• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL I bought my GF a vibrator. Am I a cuck now?

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
Oh yeah I'm retarded I've seen Dildos that vibrate tho. I've heard
There are 2 different forms of satisfaction for women.

Clitoral stimulation which no men can perform better than a vibrator or a Hitachi. Expensive Shit btw. But seems to be very good.

Screenshot_20210408-131316.jpg

And second penetrative stimulation. For that you need the 8x6. Problem is not all women can come from penetration only, no matter how big the dick, Dildo or whatever you use is.

chad inserts his 8x6 and she would come 3 times by the time his tip reaches her fornix
u just shot urself on the foot

why would she ever need ur freak mushroom if she can turn on a button and nut in 2 minutes

over son
jfl @ buying your gf a bbc dildo and getting cucked by a piece of rubber

nonchaditsover

1/10 eye area
There are 2 different forms of satisfaction for women.

Clitoral stimulation which no men can perform better than a vibrator or a Hitachi. Expensive Shit btw. But seems to be very good.

View attachment 215679

And second penetrative stimulation. For that you need the 8x6. Problem is not all women can come from penetration only, no matter how big the dick, Dildo or whatever you use is.
curvature apparently helps

Robust_Jock

5000 ng/dl or death
Masculinity Crew
it's literally recessed but ok
hahaha you are coping so hard. I would literally refuse to have any maxillary adjustment done even If i got it for free. You are coping hard with your normie side profile. jfl.

TheRiddler

Arkham Asylum Fugitive.
What you need to do is get her a black dildo.... then darken the room and shine a light only on the dildo point..let her suck it... so she sees only the black cock... then fuck her with it while kissing her with the lights off. Let her indulge in her need for black alpha male chad cock.

I bought her a satisfyer pro 2. Best shit you can get on the market.

She comes very good on it.

People could argue it is cucked. And this point is legit. I should be able to satisfy her so there is no need for a vibrator.

But guess what. No matter what you do, you can't satisfy a woman in the same way a vibrator does.

It is another form of satisfaction.

It does not replace regular sex, it is a sex toy in addition.

What is your opinion?
does she suck you off to show her gratitude?
what is her face and body rating/10 btw? be objective

Mister Raw

Joke
yeah its cucked because it's not you pleasing her she will know its not YOU pleasing her. but you do want your gf to feel good ya know. as long as it's with you i guess it's alright to do. i'd do the same cause my dick is 5.6 inches erect

sendmepicstorate

Almost Caused a Car Crash
Autists
I bought her a satisfyer pro 2. Best shit you can get on the market.

She comes very good on it.

People could argue it is cucked. And this point is legit. I should be able to satisfy her so there is no need for a vibrator.

But guess what. No matter what you do, you can't satisfy a woman in the same way a vibrator does.

It is another form of satisfaction.

It does not replace regular sex, it is a sex toy in addition.

What is your opinion?
Just don’t over use it because it can cause nerve damage