I bought a car but I'm too scared to drive it

Happy Rotter

Rotter
It just sits on my driveway collecting dust while I pay through the nose every month for insurance / tax / breakdown cover.

Fucking sucks lol. I've driven it for a few short journeys but am terrified to go on the motorway. Also one time I drove it to the gym but couldn't park it properly so I just drove home again.

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Danny the chav said:
Can't blame ya, I used to be like that

Does it get easier over time?
Weirdly, I don't really get anxiety in any other situation in life. Only driving. Not sure why. My best friend got brutally hit by a car in front of me when we were like 11, he did live, but I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Could have got surgeries instead faggot

I know :( but at least I can tell girls I have a car

Danny the chav

Champion
Happy Rotter said:
Danny the chav said:
Can't blame ya, I used to be like that

Does it get easier over time?
Weirdly, I don't really get anxiety in any other situation in life. Only driving. Not sure why. My best friend got brutally hit by a car in front of me when we were like 11, he did live, but I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

That incident prob has something to do with it. And yeah, it prob wont be so big a deal soon

LordSUPER

Banned
Just like the time when:
You saw a girl, but you were too scared to talk to her.

Happy Rotter

Rotter
LordSUPER said:
Just like the time when:

I'd much sooner talk to a girl than get in my car

LordSUPER

Banned
Happy Rotter said:
LordSUPER said:
Just like the time when:

I'd much sooner talk to a girl than get in my car

Those times when you wish you bought a transformer instead of an ordinary car.

are people here so high inhibition they're afraid to drive too? stop being a bitch and start driving around, it's a lot of fun

betatothemax said:
are people here so high inhibition they're afraid to drive too? stop being a bitch and start driving around, it's a lot of fun

driving in the sun ages you, no thanks :giggle:

MewingAllDay

Regular
fear of driving is legit, one wrong move with ur steering wheel and you could crash into trash bin or another car. you could accidentally give too much gas and bam crash into the car in front of you.

Cloud

Machine
MewingAllDay said:
fear of driving is legit, one wrong move with ur steering wheel and you could crash into trash bin or another car. you could accidentally give too much gas and bam crash into the car in front of you.

Legit. I got my drivers license first time I went for it and drive well but my parking and overtaking are shit due to lack of experience.

Cloud

Machine
I got my drivers license with under ten hours pracce on the roads, while i know some cucks who spent the full 120hrs learning on the roads lol. Despite this horever my driving skills are crummy like I said because all up iv prob only driven 13 hours in my life.

I'm 20 and got my liscense like 6 months ago and I was a little worried at first but now I'm good, parking is better too

I still hate merging though because I think I'm gonna miss seeing a car coming through a blind spot

ugliest

Champion
thats why im buying a motorcycle, dont have to stress parking and shit, and plus nobody will be able to facemog me because of helmet... and helmet = bigger skull

Cloud

Machine
ugliest said:
thats why im buying a motorcycle, dont have to stress parking and shit, and plus nobody will be able to facemog me because of helmet... and helmet = bigger skull

Rip