• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I bet shitty advice rates them all 2/10

IcedEarth

Rotter

Vertu

Joke
Those girls are absolute dogshit. This is the sort of quality that I grew up with:

Some caked up Eastern European past-her-prime trash literally does nothing for me. Start getting with the program you dog.

rigidity

Regular
MichaelSzny said:
5s maybe a 4

Your dick would get rock hard for many of them and for a few of them, you would infrequently find hotter girls in college towns.

IcedEarth

Rotter
MichaelSzny said:
5s maybe a 4

you do understand that human looks range is something like this, bunch of 4-to-6 people, a few 7's, slayers here and there

you got no choice but to fuck average women just make sure she's tight, skinny, and not crazy

inb4 last thread with the naked couples on the beach

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=1593

The brown hair in front with clear sight of leggings I rate 6/10. :blush:

The light brown hair on the right side between the two hair dyed blondes I rate 5/10. :IQLFb7K:

The rest can be between 4-4.9. :mU2qVMF:

IcedEarth

Rotter
yet another proof that shitty advisers live up to their names, they are either retarded or trolls or both at the same time when they rate

dota2

Regular
IcedEarth said:
yet another proof that shitty advisers live up to their names, they are either retarded or trolls or both at the same time when they rate

rate only their faces ignore hair and clothes to skip halo and ull see they are ugly and if you top that with makeup removal its inbreed parady

allindaeyes

Banned
they are 4s or 5s though at best? Maybe even lower, looks like pound cake make up

IcedEarth

Rotter
allindaeyes said:
they are 4s or 5s though at best? Maybe even lower, looks like pound cake make up

your virginity is beyond critical mass

IcedEarth

Rotter
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
I would fuck all of them, some sober, some drunk.

you never know who's tight and who's good in bed too

Narco

They all look VERY GOOD.

The kind of girl who would just take a dump in me if I tried to say hi.

Why are they raising their hands like that?

lanklet

Joke
Shit bone structures everywhere, the caked on faces are what make you think these girls are attractive.

The only one I feel any sexual attraction towards is the fourth from the left.

They're all fairly average in terms of appearance, but as we know, average is unattractive.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Middle standing is hot...brunette sitting maybe seen as cute if you're into that...the rest aren't hot.

Copenhagen

Rotter
I'm ethnic so they're all pretty much the same rating of 1/1 to me. I don't do the out of 10 scale for white girls.

IcedEarth

Rotter
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I'm ethnic so they're all pretty much the same rating of 1/1 to me. I don't do the out of 10 scale for white girls.

lol