i bet i can KO dan with one of these punches

ThePolygamist

Rotter
your meant to look over your shoulder first when doing a backfist you pillock

ya mam

Joke
You're looking away when you throw them haymakers. You need to get out of that habit.

a_nimbus

Banned
ThePolygamist said:
your meant to look over your shoulder first when doing a backfist you pillock

not really
you dont know anything quit pretending you know anything about this you subhuman you dont even know how to throw one of these

a_nimbus

Banned
ya mam said:
You're looking away when you throw them haymakers. You need to get out of that habit.

sounds like a guy giving advice while never actually punched anyone in the face before

i recall i hit people in the face without looking a shit ton of times faggot try real life instead of basement theories bitch boy

ya mam

Joke
a_nimbus said:
ya mam said:

sounds like a guy giving advice while never actually punched anyone in the face before

i recall i hit people in the face without looking a shit ton of times faggot try real life instead of basement theories bitch boy

Keep your eye on your opponent at all times. You're leaving yourself open for a counter you won't see coming.
You might get away with that shit on the street but it won't hold up in the ring.

You drop your guard leaving your face open way too much and think you'll be able to land every single punch you throw. Gook faggot you're supposed to be smarter than this

a_nimbus

Banned
ya mam said:
a_nimbus said:

Keep your eye on your opponent at all times. You're leaving yourself open for a counter you won't see coming.
You might get away with that shit on the street but it won't hold up in the ring.

i guarantee i will knock you out bitch boy

ubermenschpoppop said:
You drop your guard leaving your face open way too much and think you'll be able to land every single punch you throw. Gook faggot you're supposed to be smarter than this

youre the type of scrawny pencil neck that would keel over from one grazing punch to the face you weak bitch

:goodfellas:

ya mam

Joke
a_nimbus said:
ya mam said:

When you throw left hooks your right hand is low and vice versa. 
You've got speed, I give you that, and your leverage looks good but you need to spend some time working your defence. 
There are too many opportunities there for a counterpunch.

a_nimbus

Banned
ya mam said:
a_nimbus said:

When you throw left hooks your right hand is low and vice versa. 
You've got speed, I give you that, and your leverage looks good but you need to spend some time working your defence. 
There are too many opportunities there for a counterpunch.

says the pussy

burlesque

Banned
a_nimbus said:
https://vid.me/5nwW

or if i want to be fancy

https://vid.me/uGyG

lol just one

:cage:

Very impressive throwing haymakers to the camera with no opponent

Asians are TERRIBLE fighters, the worst fighters on the planet. Asians have the lowest 5ar conversion of all races, your shitty DHT levels is the reason you all have chipmunk cheeks and abundant subcutaneous fat on your bodies

you need steroids to compete with whites, latinos, polynesians or blacks

also could you look any slower in that video? Why of everything you could show us, you decided to try fighting?? You're ASIAN

a_nimbus

Banned
burlesque said:
a_nimbus said:
https://vid.me/5nwW

or if i want to be fancy

https://vid.me/uGyG

lol just one

:cage:

Very impressive throwing haymakers to the camera with no opponent

Asians are TERRIBLE fighters, the worst fighters on the planet. Asians have the lowest 5ar conversion of all races, your shitty DHT levels is the reason you all have chipmunk cheeks and abundant subcutaneous fat on your bodies

you need steroids to compete with whites, latinos, polynesians or blacks

also could you look any slower in that video? Why of everything you could show us, you decided to try fighting?? You're ASIAN

id kill you with my bare hands you fucking bitch

Dan said:
How many threads are you going to make about me today you creepy little middle aged gook? I would shatter your maxilla in to a thousand pieces with one hit.

i guarantee that wont happen you punch slower than a snail faggot