[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I had terrible acne as a teenager. I had girls all over me for my sense of humor, personality, and strength in character. I was in leadership in high school marching band. Not every girl was interested in me, but I gave them reasons to like me. They saw through my acne for the guy they wanted to bang.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I didn't actually lose my virginity until I was like 23 (long after it cleared up) but that is neither here nor there. LOL What I am saying is that it is but one aspect and can be overcome.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It gets better. Hang in there! Try Accutane.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And my boyfriend finds me attractive. I also dated other people before meeting my boyfriend years ago. All of them seemed to find me plenty attractive; they said so anyway. Yet I had really bad acne, and only Accutane helped.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Finally... what about your momma?? In general, you've heard the term "my mom thinks I'm special." Well you didn't specify -- so moms tend to always think their kids are attractive.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Well, I have moderate/severe acne and I've had a boyfriend who found me attractive. I've had random hookups and messages with people who found me attractive. Not sure what else there is to say.[/font]
How in the fuck is this possible 
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I had severe acne when I was a teen and still have some scarring from it. I was called "Pizza Face" by schoolmates. I was also completely clueless as far as dating and girls was concerned. Despite that, I still managed to lose my virginity at fifteen, and had sex with several other girls before I graduated High school.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If what you say is true, then how did I have so much success? Obviously my acne was not enough to scare off the women.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Now, I'm not saying I'm uber beautiful, but my fiance evidently finds me attractive, even in the morning with bad breath, no makeup, and awful hair. He thinks I'm sexy, and that's awesome.[/font]

Vertu

Incel
Acne is obviously a physical deterrent. It's common sense. It throws off your facial aesthetics beyond belief.

But you're just reenforcing your own life issues by making this thread.

purps drank

Slayer
Those fucking posts from the females, reminds me of FuckThis's post the other day:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As for your question, i was defently treated like a royality compared to being a male incel. Things like, everyone at my class treating me with respect, wanting to get to know me, everyone inviting me everywhere, having social media blown up with messages etc.. All the female goodies where there, at any point in time i could go out and find a social circle with zero effort needed, being female is really something else, it is hard to even explain how different it was, like a cold breeze hinting you in the middle of a desert. [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And for the first time in my life i was happy just being me[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], there is no pressure to perform, no anything, every day was a happiness filled day. Every day was a new adventure. I was validated 24/7[/font]

Being an acnecel is absolutely horrible. I had a dream the other night that my skin was breaking out like it used to, and when I woke up for like 30 seconds I had the terrible feeling of having absolutely no control over my life/looks because I couldn't control my acne. I had forgotten just how much acne fucks with your head.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Acne is death on a male. Females can just wear makeup...or not wear makeup at all and still have guys wiling to fuck them. I'm glad I don't breakout anymore. High school was hell.

FireHaze

Gigachad
ManletInDisguise said:
What makes people have horrible acne outbreaks? The worst I've ever had was a small outbreak on my forehead which I immediately fixed with Accutane. Other than that I've always had clear skin.
Genetics. Genes affect the amount of sebum your skin produces. Any other answer is pure bluepill. There are people out there who constantly eat junkfood and have perfect skin because they have great genes.

purps drank

Slayer
ManletInDisguise said:
What makes people have horrible acne outbreaks? The worst I've ever had was a small outbreak on my forehead which I immediately fixed with Accutane. Other than that I've always had clear skin.

It's not like there is a surefire reason or fix (besides accutane for most people). I think that's the worst part of having acne, I just could not figure out what was causing it and it was driving me insane. Changed my diet like 30 different times, at least 10 different face washes, all sorts of other random stuff.

FireHaze

Gigachad
purps drank said:
ManletInDisguise said:

It's not like there is a surefire reason or fix (besides accutane for most people). I think that's the worst part of having acne, I just could not figure out what was causing it and it was driving me insane. Changed my diet like 30 different times, at least 10 different face washes, all sorts of other random stuff.
You had shit genes buddy boyo. Accutane is the only thing that would have worked.

Darkman

Normie
One good thing about being an ethic is that acne will not fuck up your face as badly as whites. :lol:

purps drank

Slayer
ManletInDisguise said:
purps drank said:
ManletInDisguise said:

Damn must feel bad, I always ate like shit and had great skin.

Luckily I have clear, glowing skin now. And I don't have a single acne scar either which I thank Gandy for every day.

@FireHaze It was never really bad enough to warrant accutane. In highschool it would be like 3 pimples at a time and they would heal really quickly but I'd also be getting new ones fairly frequently. Then freshman year of college it was like 10 all over my chin for a bit.

Blond

Incel
Oldcels
I'm disgusted by acnecels, can't they just wash their faces every other day?

10kHitMan

Incel
This is true

literally ONE PIMPLE can take someone down .5 or even 1psl

always been so fucking thankful I never had any acne

Holy shit I did not realize this was a 2015 thread lmaoo

cel jr

Coper
acne is just a symptom of internal turmoil due to poor diet and the subsequent acidity and inflammation in the body. the role of genetics in regard to acne how badly your skin is affected by this condition, if at all. if you have poor/compromised kidney function, the skin will jump in to help with detoxification in the body and that when it starts to get clogged and produce the impurities that show on the surface 

good genetics or not, if you clean up your diet you can have perfect clear skin, but it will take time. abstaining from meat, dairy, wheats/grains and processed sugar is key.

AJALKKA86

अहम् ब्रह्मास्मि
cel jr said:
acne is just a symptom of internal turmoil due to poor diet and the subsequent acidity and inflammation in the body. the role of genetics in regard to acne how badly your skin is affected by this condition, if at all. if you have poor/compromised kidney function, the skin will jump in to help with detoxification in the body and that when it starts to get clogged and produce the impurities that show on the surface 

good genetics or not, if you clean up your diet you can have perfect clear skin, but it will take time. abstaining from meat, dairy, wheats/grains and processed sugar is key.
:cage: