I believe most members here are 6+ (or at least 5+) with mental or social issues

Arjen Robery

Incel
I never saw truly ugly dudes in all the puahate community

Well, maybe I did, but there were very few of them

Most are at least average, but I saw a good number of really decent looking ones

zanz

Incel
being average isn't good enough

average is worthless
average is nothing
being average is an insult

IcedEarth

Slayer
zanz said:
being average isn't good enough

average is worthless
average is nothing
being average is an insult
this is exactly what autism looks like

D.R.

Banned
Assburgers isn't really a mental illness I think. Basically it can make you incapable of understanding emotionality, when I was younger I didn't even get why people shake each other's hands, ''to recognize each other'' - can't they do that without touching their hands? I don't have to shake a person's hands to acknowledge their existence in my proximity.

People told me I look emotionless before, I think when I try to fake-laugh it just looks retarded to people. I have problems keeping friendships definitely, I never really had many consisting friends.

TRT

Coper
can confirm.

this site somewhat fuels our narcissism, whereas it severely depresses the truly ugly.

Browcel

Chad
Idk man. Sluthate was a forum for incels. And most people say looks is all that matter. Doesn't add up.

Browcel

Chad
IcedEarth said:
Browcel said:
Idk man. Sluthate was a forum for incels. And most people say looks is all that matter. Doesn't add up.
so much incelhood

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=4724
A few pictures of some is not an accurate representation of what the majority of the sites users will look like. Did you see the rate me thread with the 25 year old with a recessed chin that looked like he was 12? Thinking of that picture still makes me laugh. Someone on this forum has him as their profile pic but I forgot who.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
TBH I think a large part of the "problem" here is just lack of motivation. Many here lost their social circle/friends after high-school or college, and never really got new ones, making them loners. And when ure a loner, getting lots of pussy is NOT easy, given you arent a male model and can blast thru tinder.

SeriousM

Normie
RealRob said:
TBH I think a large part of the "problem" here is just lack of motivation. Many here lost their social circle/friends after high-school or college, and never really got new ones, making them loners. And when ure a loner, getting lots of pussy is NOT easy, given you arent a male model and can blast thru tinder.
This, just goes back to what I was talking about when I brought up the luck pill.

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=4799

shitposter

Normie
On occasion I see some not so good looking guys with hot woman, except for today I seen a 6'5 big frame 8/10 with the hottest blonde I seen IRL in a long time.  If you have assburgers, good looks can make up for it.  I have dated a woman who was above me in looks once.  Getting in her pants was like mission impossible and of course I failed.  I have dated a girl that was about equal to me in looks and while I got a little further I failed to get laid.  I have also dated females below me in looks and all I had to do was make a phone call and I could get it any place any time.  You do need to appear normal, but looks are still a big factor.

I have a 20mm philtrum

A recessed chin

I weigh 140lbs at 6'0"

Beta eyes

Ugly POS crew checking in

Joncoping

Normie
Even being above average is shit due to hypergamy. You have to be minimum 8/10 to have a fulfilling life

mrz said:
D.R. said:
Assburgers isn't really a mental illness I think. Basically it can make you incapable of understanding emotionality, when I was younger I didn't even get why people shake each other's hands, ''to recognize each other'' - can't they do that without touching their hands? I don't have to shake a person's hands to acknowledge their existence in my proximity.

People told me I look emotionless before, I think when I try to fake-laugh it just looks retarded to people. I have problems keeping friendships definitely, I never really had many consisting friends.
I'm definitely starting to realize that primitive life forms (neurotypicals) perceive me as emotionless, the last time I was out with humans a girl asked me to make a facial expression, my impression is that she perceived me as having a flat affect. Not long prior to this, after having commented on the expressiveness of a neurotypicals face, various neurotypicals claimed that my face is uncannily expressionless.
Same with me. I have a psychopath face I change it when I'm around people because I'm a high inhib faggot

Looks_Matter

Normie
You can be average but if you have no social life (like everybody here) you become subhuman. 

Also, people suffer suffer from mental and social problems more than aesthetic problems. 

Some guys are also legitimately ugly.

modified

hairloss expert
Half of guys are below average looking. I'm in the bottom 5-10%. I'm pretty objective about it. Not many (any?) people look like me.