I believe I've found Bukowski's mental condition

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
@"Bukowski" 's prognosis.

After much deliberation I have come to the condition that @"Bukowski" is severely mentally ill. I initially believed his threads and posting to be an elaborate troll attempt, but after seeing how he's a legit poster (posted pics measuring his skull circumference, has posted many other pics) and the incessant, daily nature of his posts I think I may have stumbled upon his prognosis.

Ironically the word came up after listening to an interview with a man by the name of Chris Langan, who has a 200IQ, which is extremely rare, something like one in several billion. The point I was going to make is that IQ is overrated because this man achieved basically fuck all with his super rare IQ, had a bunch of shitty manual labor jobs and thinks he's better than everyone because of "muh IQ". 

Anyway I heard him mention this word and looked it up because it sounded familiar..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monomania

In 19th-century psychiatrymonomania (from Greek monos, one, and mania, meaning "madness" or "frenzy") was a form of partial insanity conceived as single pathological preoccupation in an otherwise sound mind

Esquirol and his circle delineated three broad categories of monomania coherent with the traditional tripartite classification of the mind into intellectual, emotional and volitional faculties.[4]:46 Emotional monomania is that in which the patient is obsessed with only one emotion or several related to it; intellectual monomania is that which is related to only one kind of delirious idea or ideas

@"Anakind"

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Monomania is a key component of autism as well. You'll find that an autist has a severely limited range of interests and/or preoccupations, usually one taking over their entire lives.

For @HEROIN it's jbs

You can find other examples.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:
Monomania is a key component of autism as well. You'll find that an autist has a severely limited range of interests and/or preoccupations, usually one taking over their entire lives.

For @HEROIN it's jbs

legit

gandytime

Slayer
ItWontBeMe said:

For @HEROIN it's jbs

:glasses:

HEROIN

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:

For @HEROIN it's jbs

shit nigga I got a life of my own that I live

I just really want a JB because I'm a fucking man and I want a girl it's just nature man we need sex/love