I barely talk to people

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Even though I work and go out...I don't talk that much. I basically work in an office on my own, I go home and sit in my room on my own...if I go to the gym I rarely talk to people...I usually go out and drink alone and don't talk then either.

I enjoy talking but only when drunk and my IQ has been smashed down.

Well you probably inherited introverted personality type since you were a child.Going out alone sucks almost all the time.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I actually got a lot more social after this...got new people at work who I would talk to plus had two GFs since.

I was low in 2015. Used to just listen to depressing music and think about suicide...no plan of action I wasn't that depressed, but just think about it.

Jawanomics said:
I actually got a lot more social after this...got new people at work who I would talk to plus had two GFs since.

I was low in 2015. Used to just listen to depressing music and think about suicide...no plan of action I wasn't that depressed, but just think about it.
Such a normie tbh. Temporary depression

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Male Loneliness said:
Jawanomics said:

Such a normie tbh. Temporary depression
Was for about 2 yrs
[hr]
Saying that...I have been NEET for 7 months.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Male Loneliness said:
Jawanomics said:
Was for about 2 yrs
[hr]
Saying that...I have been NEET for 7 months.
Are you also done fucking hookers in park bushes?
Yeah got a gf and no income... question is when I start working again do I get rid and start my old ways.