I asked one of my girl friends hy hipster girls dig me and fking lol @ her reason pic

Severe Retard said:

This girl knows me from hs and has seen me in person and even thinks I look like art or w/e that means.. how many of you boyos get told that?

fucking lol @ looking like art
is that you on the left?

Severe Retard said:
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
she wants to look at you and admire you instead of fucking you, just lol
legit I got cucked yesterday big tim start to realise my looks aren't good for getting sex
[hr]
ThePolygamist said:
is that you on the left?
yeah
[hr]
ThePolygamist said:
is that you on the left?
yeah
what brings you to a sight like this if you look good?

Vertu

Incel
It's a young fucking David Gandy:

Jesus fuck. I just spit out my salmon in disbelief. It's like god himself has touched down and blessed us with his presence.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
I do think you're good looking but twinkish...but I think mewing and chewing will make you very good looking in about 2yrs time. Enjoy it.

just lol buddy boyo said:
SR looks good, but looking good does not always mean looks sexy.
Finally people are starting to learn something.

SR is pretty but as we all know by know pretty isn't sexually attractive. Actually men use pretty as an insult to other men all the time :lol:

Sexual attraction is based a lot of your persona(dark triad, bad boy, dominance, risk taking behavior etc), musculature/frame and game(strong social skills, humor,, etc)

Awkward incel behavior and social anxiety dries a pussy up even if you looked like Tom brady or randy orton. 

SR has learned much from his time across these sites he will make it unlike you forevercel fucks :lol:

REM

Cuck
just lol @ this guy not getting laid. he truly is a phukin faggot.