I Am The Omega Of My Clique

Franktank

Normie
Im going to save up for a whore. Only 50-60 dollars. Already paid for bbbj. Trust me sex isn't that special. It sucks that i have to pay for it

lanklet

Coper
just lol buddy boyo said:
Sex just feels like you are jerking off, you can do that for free. I would still recommend losing your v-card to a prosty so you can get over it.
This is good advice.  Sex is overrated as fuck, you just need to try it in order to see.

IcedEarth

Slayer
adrift said:
"Why don't you have a girlfriend?"
if you were truly garbage they wouldn't even recognize your existence, the fact that they even ask it means your looks is close to that of Brio
[hr]

lanklet said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
Sex just feels like you are jerking off, you can do that for free. I would still recommend losing your v-card to a prosty so you can get over it.
This is good advice.  Sex is overrated as fuck, you just need to try it in order to see.
so much virginity in this post, yes sex is blown out of proportions but that doesn't mean you should discard it, lame sex is lame but nothing beats good sex and most people don't have good sex because they are stressed and settle for partners they don't really like