I am the most requested face on the internet(pic)

imnattylol

Coper
everyone wants to know who I am since i have the goat aesthetic af physique, every dude's goal physique. it gets girls wet and sexually excited. That even if ur ugly u can basically bang them, i pushed my bod to that limit.

had some girl in fkin australia who wanted me to fly over and bang her lmao. too bad my face is only average so i never show it.
cat bod pic most of u have seen

this isn't even all the girls lol
ill have to looksmax my face hard through procedures since too much pressure having goat bod

imnattylol

Coper
Lol they were expecting a Chad face on that body my god! they were disappointed.
They aren't disappointed
Lol they were expecting a Chad face on that body my god! they were disappointed.
they aren't disappointed they just say it's fine
It's not like I'm ugly but average or slightly above
But I need to become face in Chad through procedures anyways lol

imnattylol

Coper
Have you ever banged aby of these girls
nope. although the ones who saw my face were down, some went NC, but remember i sent the really bad face pic. 95% of them didn't actually see my face cuz they went NC b4 already.

only 4 girls from the convo saw my face. they both me called me cute. the face pic u have already seen. one of em went NC, other i don't remember what happened
Face is everything.
Good reminder
would u bang a girl without seeing her face? its for safety reasons, its not that im ugly. they just want it for safety reasons

nope. although the ones who saw my face were down, some went NC, but remember i sent the really bad face pic. 95% of them didn't actually see my face cuz they went NC b4 already.

only 4 girls from the convo saw my face. they both me called me cute. the face pic u have already seen. one of em went NC, other i don't remember what happened

would u bang a girl without seeing her face? its for safety reasons, its not that im ugly. they just want it for safety reasons
You are not a virgin with that body, are you?

imnattylol

Coper
You are not a virgin with that body, are you?
no but i lost it to a hooker that i matched on tinder, i would have banged for free except she just wanted money now but years ago when i matched she set up a date etc i never showed up.
the funny thing is when i actually had the bod 7 years ago i was being a dumass and just gaming instead of pullin sloots, i was also at a top party uni and just sat in my dorm. im just socially retarded.
i had many girls that wanted to meet up with me just for my bod but i fked up somehow.
Post a front unfrauded pic of your body (no posing just standing up)
i haven't worked out for almost 2.5 years i look like sht atm, not that bad i mean still pretty good but not as good. my bod pics are 7 years ago
Me and op cope the best copes in lookism , allah bless u brother
how am i coping?