I am such an embarassing aspie inrl

Chad

Incel
Let it all out buddyboyo. :jsanza:

Bojack

Lookism God
Dantino said:
I stutter when I speak to women, fidget, say weird ass shit, overthink situations, have 0 friends, no car, a basic entry job, and im skinny as fuck.

I run squint and jaw clench game 24/7 in public walking past groups of unassuming people minding their own business, and try to situate myself in front of them by showing a 3/4 profile view of my face while contorting it like some slideshow freak, hoping to get at least one praising glance. But i only ever get uncomfortable or mocking stares and today at the supermarket I walked past a group of jocks, staring them in the eyes hoping to be intimidating but i ended up squinting too hard and walked into a newspaper stand knocking it over and breaking it..

The day was getting worse and worse and i went into the supermarket bathroom stall and almost had a nervous breakdown (i took selfie after selfie but each one was sucessively worse) i looked in the mirror, and realized my slightly above average face bones will never save my shitty midface. I am Dogtino, deluded & tragic ethnikcel to the EXTREME.  :pistoldouble:

Time to throw in the towel
:facepalm:

piX

Banned
Dantino said:
I walked past a group of jocks, staring them in the eyes hoping to be intimidating but i ended up squinting too hard and walked into a newspaper stand knocking it over and breaking it..
:lolboat:

Dantino Wrote: said:
I walked past a group of jocks, staring them in the eyes hoping to be intimidating but i ended up squinting too hard and walked into a newspaper stand knocking it over and breaking it..
:what:

Also Dogtino? :lol:

+10 for making a legitimately funny thread brothet

Joncoping

Normie
-5 Lefort

If what u say about your midface is true Lefort = LIFE

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
So a guy who looks like you are incel?

burlesque

Banned
RealRob said:
of course you fucking dumbass, he literally looks like michael jackson, possibly even worse

its ok brah
we are all for oen reason here
some look like twinks, some too ethnic, some have long midfaces, some are aspie, and some are completely fucked
its all about being a generic neurotypical jock

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
burlesque said:
RealRob said:
of course you fucking dumbass, he literally looks like michael jackson, possibly even worse
He looks like a model.

RealRob said:
burlesque said:
He looks like a model.
He looks like the kind of model gay fashion designers would really be into, for his "fierce" and "exotic" look. To normal people he just looks like a freak.

MrMatty

Coper
Dantino said: