• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i am so stupid what the fuck

i dropped out of college last year now im in a different one.

i started the year off really well, getting the highest grades possible, had aspirations of going to uni to study engineering.

then i watched FaceLMS, got blackpilled, realised how fucked i am, became insanely insecure about everything, posted so much cringe on r/truerateme, alienated myself from my friends and family, lived in a state of self loathing, everything became about looks, became obsessed with mewing and my skull, obsessed over how orthodontics ruined my face, starting posting on lookism.net

now im failing bottom of the class, im dropping out in 2 weeks

weed makes me realise how deluded and retarded i am, i need constant ego death to go back on the right path. its because i form an ego to cope with my autism + subhumanity. 

something has to change

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
lol fuck school dude just get high all day

• Banned
Josh said:

then id think deeply about how shit my life became to allow myself to get high all day and "fuck school"

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
wannagotoheaven said:
Josh said:

then id think deeply about how shit my life became to allow myself to get high all day and "fuck school"

sgsdfgsdgdfwrew rqw eq

wannagotoheaven said:
i dropped out of college last year now im in a different one.

i started the year off really well, getting the highest grades possible, had aspirations of going to uni to study engineering.

then i watched FaceLMS, got blackpilled, realised how fucked i am, became insanely insecure about everything, posted so much cringe on r/truerateme, alienated myself from my friends and family, lived in a state of self loathing, everything became about looks, became obsessed with mewing and my skull, obsessed over how orthodontics ruined my face, starting posting on lookism.net

now im failing bottom of the class, im dropping out in 2 weeks

weed makes me realise how deluded and retarded i am, i need constant ego death to go back on the right path. its because i form an ego to cope with my autism + subhumanity. 

something has to change

I had  pretty much the same experience except I didn't fail but just got shitty grades like C-, C+.  Its crazy how much  the blacpill can fuck you up. Hope that things look up for you. The best advice I can give to you is to Remember that you can pay for sex( if your in america use seeking arrangement com ( 200-300$ 1hr sex rate , you can get i would say 80% or more of the girls to do it raw if you have proof of no std. They are cool with getting creampied, bsdm, and any fetish if the price is right lol. Relax brother you will be fine. Just get the money. Also eastern europe has lots of average men dating hotties, so you can always go on vacation abroad to realize your true worth. Best of luck bro

straightcel_l

US citizen
@idk444 why would you  say that           kill yourself

erase the black pill from your brain  youll b ok

Unbeatable

Regular