i am so disgusted by my penis size

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
161
Reputation
0
i would 1.75" in height and end up being a flat 6 foot if it meant i could distribute it to my penis to make it 6.25x5.5 instead of 6x4
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
LOST BLUEFIN said:
i would 1.75" in height and end up being a flat 6 foot if it meant i could distribute it to my penis to make it 6.25x5.5 instead of 6x4
Pics? Cut or uncut x?
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?
 

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
161
Reputation
0
Xander said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
i would 1.75" in height and end up being a flat 6 foot if it meant i could distribute it to my penis to make it 6.25x5.5 instead of 6x4
Pics? Cut or uncut x?
cut and no pics, not now anyways :blush:
[hr]
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?
wait for singularity tbh
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
LOST BLUEFIN said:
Xander said:
Pics? Cut or uncut x?
cut and no pics, not now anyways :blush:
[hr]
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?
wait for singularity tbh
Cut you say? That would make me and many Asian girls happy, wear a cock ring for girth, you're cut so shouldn't have much swelling issues from tightness
 

LOST BLUEFIN

Incel
Joined
Dec 11, 2015
Messages
161
Reputation
0
Xander said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
cut and no pics, not now anyways :blush:
[hr]

wait for singularity tbh
Cut you say? That would make me and many Asian girls happy, wear a cock ring for girth, you're cut so shouldn't have much swelling issues from tightness
:?:

:nod:
 

Santeria

Normie
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
1,257
Reputation
2
LOST BLUEFIN said:
[hr]
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?
wait for singularity tbh
:facepalm:
[hr]
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?
:cage:
iknow shits legit embarrassing.  fuckuparents
[hr]
Xander said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
cut and no pics, not now anyways :blush:
[hr]

wait for singularity tbh
Cut you say? That would make me and many Asian girls happy, wear a cock ring for girth, you're cut so shouldn't have much swelling issues from tightness
a cock ring? hm never heard of other than a piercing.  will look in to
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Literally every single man is unsatisfied with their penis. Mine is above average but I hate it so much.
 

Xander

Cuck
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
73
Reputation
1
Nizoral Babe said:
Literally every single man is unsatisfied with their penis. Mine is above average but I hate it so much.
Yeah but you're cut to the point where sex is useless anyway
 

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
869
Reputation
0
Sekrets said:
if your dick isn't 12 x 9 you can never be happy
I just want my dick to be big enough that it makes girls cry every time. Is that so much to ask for?
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
5,505
Reputation
7
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?


Ouch. Poor guy. Thats suppose to be average size but average doesn't satisfy women sadly. Im only a little bigger than you so you arent alone.
 

whyme

Coper
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
828
Reputation
0
LOST BLUEFIN said:
whyme said:
horrible girth crew.
what's ur girth? so far i've only seen 1 member with a worse girth than mine. his was 3.-something4.

4.7. I am so ashamed by it. One of the biggest, if not the biggest, contributor to my inceldom. I don't want a girl to see how pathetic it is.
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
Genetic Shit said:
Santeria said:
didnt read but im also disgusted af.  5.5x5 here.


what are your planned routines to improve?


Ouch. Poor guy. Thats suppose to be average size but average doesn't satisfy women sadly. Im only a little bigger than you so you arent alone.
that's above average girth though

whyme said:
LOST BLUEFIN said:
what's ur girth? so far i've only seen 1 member with a worse girth than mine. his was 3.-something4.

4.7. I am so ashamed by it. One of the biggest, if not the biggest, contributor to my inceldom. I don't want a girl to see how pathetic it is.
you're average girth though


i guess none of you lurked in the time of @doc.cock
 
Top