TheTrews

Normie
Half Anglo-Saxon and half north Med.

Problem is, I'm not dark enough to run Med game. I have fair skin (not olive) and dark-hair and eyes.

In the past, I think Atlantids and north Meds would run dark and mysterious game on northern European bitches with ease. 

Now though, they've been superseded by darker skinned wogs such as north Africans, Turks and Middle-Easterners. 

For this reason, the mass appeal of Spanish and Italian men has fallen dramatically. I've hardly ever seen average looking Italian guys with Slavic or British girls.  If I have done, they're the southern, woggish variety who may as well be Arab.

Yet I see ugly Pakis and Arabs with Slavic and British girls on a daily basis. 

I bet 50 years ago before the mass importation of non-Europeans, Italians and Spaniards would have occupied this niche. 

Now however, they're overlooked by women who go for darker and more exotics meats.

*Obviously this does not apply to good-looking 8+ north Meds. I'm talking about the general mass-appeal of average looking north Meds in northern Europe.

Vertu

Incel
You posted a photo earlier of a couple dining in a restaurant, and your face was showcased in the reflection of the glass.

You were 100% ethnic. Sorry my man. Stop this mental masturbation. You are out of luck.

TheTrews

Normie
Vertu said:
You posted a photo earlier of a couple dining in a resturanat, and your face was showcased in the reflection of the glass.

You were 100% ethnic. Sorry my man. Stop this mental masturbation. You are out of luck.
That's not me you tit. 

That photo was posted on SlutHate by IceCutter, who obviously didn't have the foresight to crop his face out. He looks ethnic.

Vertu

Incel
TheTrews said:
Vertu said:
You posted a photo earlier of a couple dining in a resturanat, and your face was showcased in the reflection of the glass.

That's not me you tit. 

That pic was posted on SlutHate by IceCutter.
Are you saying you look less ethnic than IceCutter?

Post a pic buddy boy. I'll assess whether you have a shot with 8+ prime JB or not.

TheTrews

Normie
Vertu said:
TheTrews said:
Vertu said:

That's not me you tit. 

That pic was posted on SlutHate by IceCutter.
Are you saying you look less ethnic than IceCutter?

Post a pic buddy boy. I'll assess whether you have a shot with 8+ prime JB or not.
My hair is a mid-brown colour and is perfectly straight. 

My skin is glowingly white.

I don't have thick facial or nasal skin.

My nose is straight and narrow.

If we are here it means that even the best of us are fighting for the scraps and 3 and 4s out of 10.

Vertu

Incel
Lol'd hard at your description.

"Glowingly white"

"Mid-brown colour perfectly straight hair"

Fucking LOL. You're an ethnic plain and simple. Stop sugarcoating everything. 3's and 4's are what's left for people like YOU.

TheTrews

Normie
Vertu said:
Lol'd hard at your description.

"Glowingly white"

"Mid-brown colour perfectly straight hair"

Fucking LOL. You're an ethnic plain and simple. Stop sugarcoating  everything. 3's and 4's are what's left for people like YOU.
Those descriptions are all correct. Do you think I'm lying about how I look?

I've been described as white, white boy etc. all my life. I'm textbook Western European and Atlantid looking. There's literally nothing about my appearance that looks outside European. Nothing. That cannot be said of many Euros who look like they have negro or asiatic influence LOL.

Just lol at you for thinking I'm ethnic when you're probably ethnic yourself. 

Have you still not been able to process in your brain that I'm a different person to IceCutter, who is an Albanian Turk?

allindaeyes

Banned
u live in a bad area though? at least from the looks of your photos

i can definitely see italians of his kind being the biggest slayers

TheTrews

Normie
allindaeyes said:
u live in a bad area though? at least from the looks of your photos

i can definitely see italians of his kind being the biggest slayers
I live in an area with multimillionaire white neighbours and white celebrities.

That Italian looks to me like an Indian but you're correct he could slay because he's swarthy and exotic looking.

What I'm saying is that Atlanto-Meds cannot slay so well nowadays due to influx of immigrants who look like the guy in your pic.

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
You're probably not that good looking.

Since atlanto-med doesn't mean an alain delon face.

After seeing pics of the other guy you're probably not far off, maybe atlanto med skull structure with creepoid midface features.
Look nothing like that Indian  :lol:

Funny you should mention Alain Felon because there's something similar in me in the cheeks.

People have sometimes said I look like Steven Gerrard and a young Grahame Le Saux. I can see similarities but my skintone is lighter but not ruddy.

ilikedicks

Coper
Who wants to slay British girls though? that's right Indians and Arabs lol the only ones desperate enough to bang any white trash. You're talking about a people who are heavily inbred and come from countries where fucking your cousin is a local past time. Just lol @ thinking latins are of the same caliber or have equal standards to them. Most of the meds I know living in London trash the quality of girls and ward off people seeking to move or come to London. I guarantee more Italians in London are with immigrants than they are the ethnic English girls especially if they are catholic. The Italians who immigrated to this country didn't go gaga for the anglos either they mostly mixed with the irish and foreigners. It's the same in Brazil most of them didn't mix with the Germans they mixed with the Portuguese hence there being so many half Italian/Portuguese Brazilian models today.

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
TheTrews said:
madmaxmandem said:
You're probably not that good looking.

Since atlanto-med doesn't mean an alain delon face.

After seeing pics of the other guy you're probably not far off, maybe atlanto med skull structure with creepoid midface features.
Look nothing like that Indian  :lol:

Funny you should mention Alain Felon because there's something similar in me in the cheeks.

People have sometimes said I look like Steven Gerrard and a young Grahame Le Saux. I can see similarities but my skintone is lighter/more Celtic.
Even if you had 1/10th of Alain's looks you would never have found this forum. 

Honestly, I can't imagine you being handsome. Icecutter's sillouhette keeps popping in my head everytime I read your posts. 

Annoyance that parts of London are filled with ethnics and that they're having success with white women is one matter, loitering outside train stations and parks and filming/photographing strangers is a totally different thing. 

If you had any striking features or bone structure you would have elicited more attention when out and about and this would have been noticeable in your photographs. 

Keep on going, Alain approves!!

You must tell me where I said I was handsome because I cannot recall saying this.

Also, Delon is neither a 9 or 10.

My cheekbones or something is reminiscent of Delon's that's all. Come to think of it the hair is similar too. Mine is better though.

People in London don't really stare at each other. They are busy with their own lives. I photograph people in a rush. That and my acting means people aren't really suspicious.

But again, I never claimed to be handsome. Are you yourself handsome? I'll wait to hear what you say before saying you're not handsome.

TheTrews

Normie
You're a fan of Delon then, huh? Some of his films are quite good.

Lol yeah ofc rodiculously good-looking guys get looks and stares, but not really mere mortals. At least it's rare anyway. 

If someone does look at you, they won't maintain their gaze for more than a second unless you look back at them. If I'm out on a 'shoot' I don't look in the eyes of people. 

When I have made a concerted effort to make eye contact with girls, it's led to prolonged looking, 'eye fucking', smiling and even sometimes talking.

Girls are not just going to stare at an average guy who looks preoccupied talking on his phone. They won't even do that if you're above average i.e. if you're 6/10.

ilikedicks

Coper
madmaxmandem said:
ilikedicks said:
Who wants to slay British girls though? that's right arabs lol the only ones desperate enough to bang any white trash. You're talking about a people who are heavily inbred and come from countries where fucking your cousin is a local past time. Just lol @ thinking latins are of the same caliber or have equal standards to them. Most of the meds I know living in London trash the quality of girls and ward off people seeking to move or come to London. I guarantee more Italians in London are with immigrants than they are the ethnic English girls.
Your exposure to British girls comes from trashy club photos.

Have you ever been to London or the UK for that matter?
I lived in London for half a year. England is where the maternal half of my line comes from. The lower class and upper class are raved about and the upper class is not much better at all.  Not nearly as inbred looking as the lower class but still nothing to rave about compared to other countries of Europe or even the USA. The most aesthetic girls in London were always of East euro origin. I have been in Suffolk as well where British whites are more the majority. I guess being in Britain standards for aesthetics drops a little in comparison to other countries and that's why everyone else has a different opinion on British aesthetics than natives. It's something that can be seen even in the people British youth hypes as aesthetic like Gaz or that other cunt from TOWLIE. Both decent looking but wouldn't be special in Italy, Spain, Brazil or Sweden.