• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am liberal egalitarian :smile:

straightcel_l

US citizen
you cant incresae iq(you cant) atleast not in a lifetime

voucher studies have proven that education doesnt matter for iq and that iq isnt even proven to be G loaded

And your statments implies that iq is 100% envoirment because you cant help someone to a equal iq
I don’t mean improve iq retard

maybe going to shit schools is a bad thing? Maybe having black role models is a good thing

maybe helping blacks stop forming gangs and committing crime is a good thing

Maybe after school programs for black kids is important.

See these are actual helpful solutions. Crying about their is is so worthless

I don’t mean improve iq retard

maybe going to shit schools is a bad thing? Maybe having black role models is a good thing

maybe helping blacks stop forming gangs and committing crime is a good thing

Maybe after school programs for black kids is important.

See these are actual helpful solutions. Crying about their is is so worthless
they cant exceed their current iq and by that not get better jobs

you seem to conced that we cant imrove their iq so by that you amdit we can only do minor diffrences with "better education". Btw we spent alot of money on that and the gap is not narrowing

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
they cant exceed their current iq and by that not get better jobs

you seem to conced that we cant imrove their iq so by that you amdit we can only do minor diffrences with "better education". Btw we spent alot of money on that and the gap is not narrowing
most blacks are employed and contribute to society

Your opinion is literally "Fuck black people"

My opinion is, they can improve the situation of black people. I get youre obsessed with muh iq, but im not a racist cunt like you. eitherway you dont care about them because their not white. Arguing against you about this is so worthless

most blacks are employed and contribute to society

Your opinion is literally "Fuck black people"

My opinion is, they can improve the situation of black people. I get youre obsessed with muh iq, but im not a racist cunt like you. eitherway you dont care about them because their not white. Arguing against you about this is so worthless
blacks are a deffiect, my idea is that we do two things and one of them is highly unlikley

peform eugenics by executing alot of black people and sterlizing alot of them to make them less violent and more smart. This is morally appuling but its test and tried.

second is that whites and blacks seggerate so whites can stay in poewr and increase their economy without the hinder that is black amerincans.

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
blacks are a deffiect, my idea is that we do two things and one of them is highly unlikley

peform eugenics by executing alot of black people and sterlizing alot of them to make them less violent and more smart. This is morally appuling but its test and tried.

second is that whites and blacks seggerate so whites can stay in poewr and increase their economy without the hinder that is black amerincans.
nice solution bro

just gas chamber the blacks (y)

nice solution bro

just gas chamber the blacks (y)

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
i said it was morally appuling but works and i dont want that to even happen

i prefepr segeration
explain how segregation would solve the problem and is it politically possible? (or is it just fairytales )

explain how segregation would solve the problem and is it politically possible? (or is it just fairytales )
people self seggerate already since forever and alot of people are starting to become "white nationalist" just by experince alone

blacks will fix them self and whites will have a fun time on their own
(my solution almost happend with malcom X)