• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am liberal egalitarian :smile:

Okay, in America specifically, being anti white is egalitarian
so its ok to hate against whites only.

White people desreve to hold power in their own country. White americans are discrimanted in laws like affermative action and they are not in the current power

straightcel_l

US citizen
so its ok to hate against whites only.

White people desreve to hold power in their own country. White americans are discrimanted in laws like affermative action and they are not in the current power
lol because of the Asian students crying about affermitive action. Researchers looked into it and it turns out whites benefit from it

I’ll try to find the source

lol because of the Asian students crying about affermitive action. Researchers looked into it and it turns out whites benefit from it

I’ll try to find the source
There is no way to benifit from affermative action its pure racial discrimantion for whites and asians.

There IS NO FUCKING WAY WHTIES ARE BENIFITNG FROM THIS MAYBE ONLY IN THE SENSE THEY ARE NOT AS FUCKED AS ASIANS

Travis

reject
jews are in power of some major instesutes like media. And they are unproportionly represented in other places of power aswell like congress.
instead of trying to justify it he should just admit that he doesn't like white people.everyone has their prejudices so whatever.

straightcel_l

US citizen
There is no way to benifit from affermative action its pure racial discrimantion for whites and asians.

There IS NO FUCKING WAY WHTIES ARE BENIFITNG FROM THIS MAYBE ONLY IN THE SENSE THEY ARE NOT AS FUCKED AS ASIANS
Okay I’ll post source later

Please look into what affirmative action means, please

Okay I’ll post source later

Please look into what affirmative action means, please
like i actually dont care what affermative action implies and means and results in this case because whites are always good and its not rellevant times time

point being, european white americans are discriminated on by the grounds of their race

straightcel_l

US citizen
like i actually dont care what affermative action implies and means and results in this case because whites are always good and its not rellevant times time

point being, european white americans are discriminated on by the grounds of their race
Cringe, they’re not

they go to better schools, more extra curriculars because richer

blacks go to shit schools, no extra curriculars possible

Hmmm who’s really being discriminated against

Cringe, they’re not

they go to better schools, more extra curriculars because richer

blacks go to shit schools, no extra curriculars possible

Hmmm who’s really being discriminated against
1.whites are by law discrimnated blacks are not

2.good schools and bad schools dont actually matter voucher studies have proven this

3.and twisting it again,

Why do they go to bad schools

oh because they are poorer

why are they poorer

oh its because low iq people have bad jobs even if we assume its all envoirmental

straightcel_l

US citizen

2.good schools and bad schools dont actually matter voucher studies have proven this

3.and twisting it again,

why are they poorer

oh its because low iq people have bad jobs even if we assume its all envoirmental

3.and twisting it again,

why are they poorer

Try reading American history, retard

Your opinion is just fuck black people why because low iq

kys racist piece of shit. Even if they are low iq, that just means they need more help
you cant incresae iq(you cant) atleast not in a lifetime

voucher studies have proven that education doesnt matter for iq and that iq isnt even proven to be G loaded

And your statments implies that iq is 100% envoirment because you cant help someone to a equal iq

straightcel_l

US citizen
Helping out black people so they stop committing crime is good for society.

Your solutions to the problems are 100% hateful racism and unrealistic