I am liberal egalitarian :smile:

Travis

reject
then your not egalitarian as you clearly have an anti-white bias. but whatever I pretty much hate everyone that isn't me since no one is like me.

love=everything

Anyone can be anything
Masculinity Crew
then your not egalitarian as you clearly have an anti-white bias. but whatever I pretty much hate everyone that isn't me since no one is like me.
whites have all power in society

so yea being anti white IS egalitatiran

straightcel_l

5'1
Masculinity Crew
jews have all power in society, so yeah being anti-Semitic IS egalitarian.
Well they dont tbh

hate crimes happens against Jews all the time, that’s why beinG anti Semitic isdangerous

Anti white crimes don’t happen

Travis

reject
Well they dont tbh

hate crimes happens against Jews all the time, that’s why beinG anti Semitic isdangerous

who holds all the institutional power? jews. also I'm not even going to address you your second claim because it honestly looks like your trolling by saying something to dumb that it debunks itself.

Travis

reject
Well they dont tbh

just say your anti-white you don't have to try to justify it just own it. you hate white people, I don't really care. I don't give a shit about white normies

straightcel_l

5'1
Masculinity Crew
Basically Whites are the ones who make racist laws, vote racist people into office. Sorry but the Jews aren’t doing that

are you anti black in south affrica because the current political power in south affrica is held by the majority blacks

straightcel_l

5'1
Masculinity Crew
Jews didn’t try to make it harder for black people to vote in North Carolina, white people did.

straightcel_l

5'1
Masculinity Crew
are you anti black in south affrica because the current political power in south affrica is held by the majority blacks
Complicated situation, idk.

keeping whites in power is probably a good thing but I dnot know enough about that topic

Complicated situation, idk.

keeping whites in power is probably a good thing but I dnot know enough about that topic
whites in south africa are being opressed and they are a minoirty.

Just admit being pro minority and anti a race because they are in power is wrong