penetration

Subhuman
Hello, I've been on SH for a while also lurking here now and then. 

It's official boys, you have the new ugliest active member here.
(small chin, retruded jaws, weak eyes)

But this is not the reason why I started this thread.

I have a strange problem these past weeks.
I was going clubbing with my slayers friends every single Friday night. And on every single night we meet the same girls we know.
One of them is legit 7/10 which is certainly out of my league. The problem is, she shows obvious signs of attraction to me, touching, grabbing my hand and leading me to dance, looking me straight in the eyes, laughing to every single crappy joke I tell.

I just can't believe it. I am too afraid to ask her out or make a move cuz deep down I know it might be a friendly play or she is just making fun of me.

This could be the chance of my live or this could be just another one girl who is teasing me just to make fun of me.

Is it worth to risk it all ( my status is pretty ok) ans just go for it? Can a 7/10 be legit interested in 3/10 ? Btw she is 2-3 years older than me and I am 19 :ugh:

Browcel

Chad
Worse than eggman?

If she is not giving you obvious iois then do not go for a 7/10 as a 3/10. This is common sense.

whyme

Coper
you're probably being hard on yourself with a 3/10 rating. bet you're a sociable 5 and that makes clubbing easy.

penetration

Subhuman
The problem is I am far from sociable. The only thing that is going for me is that I am 6''1-6'2, white and 165 lbs. Clubbing is easy cuz I do coke and sometimes I feel like bitches dig that

penetration

Subhuman
Already said height 6'1-6'2, weight 80-82 kilos (not 100 % sure how to count lbs)

penetration

Subhuman
That is what I am thinking to do. However if she will make fun of me, publicly, that would put me on the suicide risk.

Also to anyone telling I am overexaggerating with my rating, I only scored with 1 girl throughout my life, I have many friends, so my social circle is alright, and that one and only girl was legit 3/10. Same rating as me. Also, why would I tell anyone I am ugly if I was a male model?

Miroslav Chad

Slayer
All slavic men look like shit. Enjoy your EE pussy, you'd be incel in the west.

assburger

Gigachad
tsh123456789 said:
penetration said:
The problem is I am far from sociable. The only thing that is going for me is that I am 6''1-6'2, white and 165 lbs. Clubbing is easy cuz I do coke and sometimes I feel like bitches dig that
Just be tall and white theory  :lol:
and NT..

what is this guy missing?

he's just a fgt. shud be slaying

assburger

Gigachad
tsh123456789 said:
assburger said:
and NT..

what is this guy missing?

he's just a fgt. shud be slaying
NT can be learned with little effort. Genetics however, you cant change.
sounds like u just contradicted urself there.

not nt = genetics.

even if i learnt social skills etc. i'd still be awkward/high-inhib af and lost for words in social situations, and not being nt has done too much dmg on my life at this stage

penetration

Subhuman
Miroslav Chad said:
All slavic men look like shit. Enjoy your EE pussy, you'd be incel in the west.
I am not slavic, my mother's parents (my grandparents) are from scandinavia. And baltic people are not slavic.

// Infolinks