lookismthrowaway

Incel
Rotters
you keep raging and taging people like a sissy
fix your hormones
if you are on Accutane too,tighten your seat belt boyo
I was on it 60 mg for 60 months,i would've sent you before/after pics but lost them

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
why doesn't anyone ever ask what made Narcissus the way he was? srs question.

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
yuh google them
all are real,the higher your dosage the more severe they are
at 20 mg you won't feel a thing,but it will take longer
I've heard that it can cause skin problems and in rare cases vision loss and psychotic delirium. I doubt the last part tho.

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
If you need outside validation 24/7 that’s unironically rampant insecurity and lack of self esteem
I dont care what u want to call it: covert narcicism, insecurity, low self esteem or whatever. I just need a woman to entertain me and suck my dick.
:goodfellas:
Easy cure.

straightcel_l

10,000 dicks in 21 days
Gorilla Crew
@YourFaceIsYourLife It is the worst feeling bro. Every nerve in my body feels rubbed raw and I am so irritable. I want to smash my head against the wall. Every moment is utter torment for me. I am so bored yet so fucking tired and I don't want to do anything. @straitghtcel_l
I get this exact feeling as I am an attention whore. I get cortisol spikes if my urges for attention arent satisfied.

It sounds embarrassing but I get urges for adult male attention because of daddy problems'

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
The number 1 guy who barks against @RealRob method is depressed. Never get high on your own shitty advice. Inject buddyboyo or be depressed for the rest of your short life.
Yea injecting cattle hormones up my ass will fix that. Sure. Cause we all know getting a physical dependance on testosterone that will last your entire fucking life is a good way to fix a bad mood.
:niro:

Bobbu flay

Slayer
I dont care what u want to call it: covert narcicism, insecurity, low self esteem or whatever. I just need a woman to entertain me and suck my dick.
:goodfellas:
Easy cure.
That’s literally what it is though.

if you value and hold outside influences which value and validate your existence over your own opinion of yourself constantly.

That’s called being Insecure.Your valuing other people opinion on you over your own self image and thoughts that’s pretty ridiculous tbh

ullzzangincel

King of Chads
That’s literally what it is though.

if you value and hold outside influences which value and validate your existence over your own opinion of yourself constantly.

That’s called being Insecure.Your valuing other people opinion on you over your own self image and thoughts that’s pretty ridiculous tbh
I value women sucking my cock.

lookismthrowaway

Incel
Rotters
I get this exact feeling as I am an attention whore. I get cortisol spikes if my urges for attention arent satisfied.

It sounds embarrassing but I get urges for adult male attention because of daddy problems'
there's nothing embarassed to be about for being yourself
it's nothing embarassing at all srs

Goodposter

We own you
HQNP
Yea injecting cattle hormones up my ass will fix that. Sure. Cause we all know getting a physical dependance on testosterone that will last your entire fucking life is a good way to fix a bad mood.
blah blah didn't read you superssissy fullforcefaggot powerbottom tiny twink hyperredditor emo wristslitting low T gloryhole champion pussybitch

lookismthrowaway

Incel
Rotters
I've heard that it can cause skin problems and in rare cases vision loss and psychotic delirium. I doubt the last part tho.
it causes a lot of things
i deleted everything on my icloud otherwise would've sent you pics before/after and during the process,i looked like a corpse,now i look and feel good after my acne got fixed,i get few outbreaks here and there due to my lifestyle but nothing as before