Severe Aspie

Slayer
For those who dont know me I am Severe Aspie from the other forum, also called "The Nigger from Germany" by the Stormfronters among us :giggle:

My first impression:

A slim white American hispanic girl CANT be sub7. Damn they are all sooo fucking hot.

I guess the only reason you guys put white(euro) girls so much on a pedrestal is that you whites your self and in many urban areas in the US whites of euro descent have become such a rarity that they are exotic now.

"Just be White and Neurotypical"

I guess "Tall, White, Neurotypical"-Game is in the US is what BBC Game or Ethnik Bad Boy Game is in Europe.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Severe Aspie said:
For those who dont know me I am Severe Aspie from the other forum, also called "The Nigger from Germany" by the Stormfronters among us :giggle:

My first impression:

A slim white American hispanic girl CANT be sub7. Damn they are all sooo fucking hot.

I guess the only reason you guys put white(euro) girls so much on a pedrestal is that you whites your self and in many urban areas in the US whites of euro descent have become such a rarity that they are exotic now.

"Just be White and Neurotypical"

I guess "Tall, White, Neurotypical"-Game is in the US is what BBC Game or Ethnik Bad Boy Game is in Europe.
UglyNormalFag said:
Where you at bro?

Tampa,FL.
[hr]
paulus said:
Ok. Stay there and never come back tbh
stormfronter detected. :giggle:

// Infolinks