• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am in America now for the first time of my life

Severe Aspie

Regular
For those who dont know me I am Severe Aspie from the other forum, also called "The Nigger from Germany" by the Stormfronters among us :giggle:

My first impression:

A slim white American hispanic girl CANT be sub7. Damn they are all sooo fucking hot.

I guess the only reason you guys put white(euro) girls so much on a pedrestal is that you whites your self and in many urban areas in the US whites of euro descent have become such a rarity that they are exotic now.

"Just be White and Neurotypical"

I guess "Tall, White, Neurotypical"-Game is in the US is what BBC Game or Ethnik Bad Boy Game is in Europe.

paulus

Banned
Ok. Stay there and never come back tbh

Severe Aspie

Regular
Severe Aspie said:
For those who dont know me I am Severe Aspie from the other forum, also called "The Nigger from Germany" by the Stormfronters among us :giggle:

My first impression:

A slim white American hispanic girl CANT be sub7. Damn they are all sooo fucking hot.

I guess the only reason you guys put white(euro) girls so much on a pedrestal is that you whites your self and in many urban areas in the US whites of euro descent have become such a rarity that they are exotic now.

"Just be White and Neurotypical"

I guess "Tall, White, Neurotypical"-Game is in the US is what BBC Game or Ethnik Bad Boy Game is in Europe.

UglyNormalFag said:
Where you at bro?

Tampa,FL.

paulus said:
Ok. Stay there and never come back tbh

stormfronter detected. :giggle: