• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am gonna megadose Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7 tommorow for 15 days. IS THIS GOOD?

x69

Joke
A 15 day cycle of megadosing Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7

Dosage:
36.000 IU Vitamin D3 per day
800 MCG Vitamin K2 MK7 per day to prevent calcification of blood vessels.

I will drink/eat a lot of milk cheese and other diary products full of calcium and exercise.
Bonesmash hard af on Zygos and browbones + Hardmew 15 days straight + Wrist/Forearm exercises

Is this safe?

Should I do it? Will make before after pics and post them here

x69

Joke
SansDopamine said:
Is that 36 pills of vitamin D?

Are you taking all the pills at once or do you divide them up and taking them at different times during the day?

I hope you are not taking them on an empty stomach because it would be a waste. Both of those supplements are fat soluble so it's best to take them with a fatty meal (like eggs and bacon). Also, iirc vitamin K absorption competes with vitamin D so it's best to take it independently at a different time. I'm sure you've done your research and probably know all of this already but there's no harm in giving you a reminder.

More like 12 pills (3000IU each). 
Yeah a reminder is nice.. I forgot that Vitamin K absorption competes with Vitamin D thanks for the reminder.

Changes in plan:
- 2-3 eggs breakfast
- taking 36.000 IU vitamin D

- Drinking 3 raw eggs in the evening
- taking 800MCG Vitamin K2 MK7  right before sleep.

The extra cholesterol and estrogen suppression from 50mg Zinc + Extra choline from raw eggs will surely increase T production as well. As Vitamin D and K2 both increase test production

MK4:

(in rats)

Even though this is MK4 I think MK7 will also do the trick.

I have a good feeling about this ngl