I am going to fail my exams

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
:cage:

I am glad, at least this way I wont ever be able to be a STEMcel lmao

FuckThis

Rotter
After a while you realize nothing you do will matter and that misery is all thay awaits you.

So you stop caring about anything,even your carrier seems unimportant at some point. 
You missed out on love,your wife left you. You are alone,nobody cares

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
FuckThis said:
After a while you realize nothing you do will matter and that misery is all thay awaits you.

So you stop caring about anything,even your carrier seems unimportant at some point. 

and why is it not a good thing?

stem is retarded honestly no offense. U can teach coding urself if you are really passionate and do your own start up (and coding is some autistic shit to me)

the only thing regarding life should either be artistic pursuit or trying to gain more money.

more money = finance and learning about it, business, hustling etc. not doing STEM

Cloud

Machine
I done alright on my final exams for hs and look at me now. I don't even know what day it is and my life is going nowhere.

FuckThis

Rotter
DatzNotMe said:
FuckThis said:

stem is retarded honestly no offense. U can teach coding urself if you are really passionate and do your own start up (and coding is some autistic shit to me)

the only thing regarding life should either be artistic pursuit or trying to gain more money.

more money = finance and learning about it, business, hustling etc. not doing STEM

You will realize once you get into the real world how cold and distant world is. 

Nobody gonna take you if you dont have a degree. Those few outliers that made it are all motivated,groomed and usually come from money. 
Bur hey dont take my word for it. Go ahead and explore. 
Life is all about trying and failing miserably

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
FuckThis said:
DatzNotMe said:

You will realize once you get into the real world how cold and distant world is. 

Nobody gonna take you if you dont have a degree. Those few outliers that made it are all motivated,groomed and usually come from money. 
Bur hey dont take my word for it. Go ahead and explore. 
Life is all about trying and failing miserably

well i dont really need a degree for what i want to do.

but this really wont even hinder me for getting degree.

my version of fail is like under 90 or 85 percentile honestly based on natural ability i think (and im better at memory based subjects, i can cram easily or 'arts' ) either way its all about the hustle like shawn carter said cant knock the hustle

Cloud

Machine
sephy said:
Cloud said:
I done alright on my final exams for hs and look at me now. I don't even know what day it is and my life is going nowhere.

ha same, I got 97th percentile for math n physics for the final exams and now I just rot 2 death in my room

most people who do well seem to do fine though and finish university and get on with their lives, but they're "normies" imo.  you have vulnerable high sentience + ugly ppl like me who can't handle it and just rot

legit its over. I have too many mental and physical problems to ever be happy with my life.