• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am giving it one last shot. This is it

Giving myself 90 days to completely transform my body/hair/skin

Then I will give slaying one last and final attempt before retiring from this site and living a peaceful life of videogames and pizza.

I want to at least be shredded and looksmaxed to my bone before I die YOLO

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
Lance_Armweak said:
I hope that's not your profile in your avi

Not anymore its not, but I pretty much lived that hell for the better part of my life

Thank god, congrats on getting it fixed.

Here is what I am thinking for workouts:

> * Wake up at 6 am and go out for a 30 minute jog every morning
> * Dumbells and pushups every other day
> * Leg squats using dumbell twice a week

SWERVE

Rotter
I think it's possible, good luck. Just remember to sleep properly, that's been my biggest failing over the past months.

SWERVE said:
I think it's possible, good luck. Just remember to sleep properly, that's been my biggest failing over the past months.

Why? does it affect muscle gains alot? that might be a problem since I am a bit of a night owl

SWERVE

Rotter
LegendOfBrickTamland said:
SWERVE said:

Why? does it affect muscle gains alot? that might be a problem since I am a bit of a night owl

Impacts everything .Skin, hair, muscle gains, test levels, fat accumulation, and most importantly, motivation.

I mean, there are some genetic elites out there that hardly need any sleep, but I have a feeling that if you were one of those you wouldn't be here lol.