I am entering full LMS-maxxing mode

From now until my 25th birthday I am going into full life-maxing mode. 

What this entails:

(1) I will start running again each morning before work beginning tomorrow (I just mapped my route)

(2) I will continue working out in the evenings but increase the intensity of my workouts (starting tonight)

(3) I will stop making frivolous purchases like buying lunches during the week (starting tomorrow's lunch)

(4) I will limit all drugs and alcohol consumption to weekends 

(5) I will begin work on a graduate degree in the Fall. I will begin the application process now 

(6) I am moving to the suburbs in 2 months and my rent will drop by more than half 

(7) I am going to use my downtime at work to study for graduate degree and to pursue marketable interests (javascript, android sdk) 

I want to make a list of goals, but instead I am going to focus on putting everything into the process for now and once I get adjusted in a few months I will begin the mental masturbation process of long term goals. 

:rambo2:

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

PUSH YOURSELF TO GREATNESS

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS

purps drank

Slayer
Do you think smoking weed during the week limits your potential?

purps drank said:
Do you think smoking weed during the week limits your potential?
In some ways yes. It wastes my money for one and also when I smoke daily it takes longer to fall asleep and I need more sleep to feel rested and alert. 

On the other hand I get pissed off really easily without it so it's a mixed bag

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
Mug Cutter said:

What this entails:

(1) I will start running again each morning before work beginning tomorrow (I just mapped my route)

(2) I will continue working out in the evenings but increase the intensity of my workouts (starting tonight)

(3) I will stop making frivolous purchases like buying lunches during the week (starting tomorrow's lunch)

(5) I will begin work on a graduate degree in the Fall. I will begin the application process now 

(6) I am moving to the suburbs in 2 months and my rent will drop by more than half 

(7) I am going to use my downtime at work to study for graduate degree and to pursue marketable interests (javascript, android sdk) 

I want to make a list of goals, but instead I am going to focus on putting everything into the process for now and once I get adjusted in a few months I will begin the mental masturbation process of long term goals. 

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS
Best post ever made on a redpill forum, we should organise a subgroup where we track each other progress for motivation, do you think it's possible?

rigidity

Slayer
Thetruthseeker said:
Mug Cutter said:

What this entails:

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS
Best post ever made on a redpill forum, we should organise a subgroup where we track each other progress for motivation, do you think it's possible?
No.  This is a place to BITCH AND MOAN and get attention for it from fellow crybabies.  

Now excuse me while I go back to the hug box.  Sens dep gives great hugs.

Thetruthseeker said:
Mug Cutter said:

What this entails:

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS
That's a good idea! I just put in a suggestion hopefully Victory will do it. I think it would be a great addition to the community

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Bro next week you're still gonna be a NEET. If you really planned on improving, you wouldn't tell us.

JustLolAtYourMaxilla said:
Bro next week you're still gonna be a NEET. If you really planned on improving, you wouldn't tell us.
I am a mod on a self improvement forum, of course I am going to tell !

By the way I am in both education and employment  :eek: since I am already doing CPA prep courses for credit and working full time

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
Mug Cutter said:

By the way I am in both education and employment  :eek: since I am already doing CPA prep courses for credit and working full time
Didn't know that, good luck!

Thetruthseeker said:
Mug Cutter said:

What this entails:

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS
you got to make a thread now brah
[hr]
Mug Cutter said:

Didn't know that, good luck!
thanks mate. if you have LMS maxing goals post a progress thread in this section!

rigidity

Slayer
Mug Cutter said:
Thetruthseeker said:
Mug Cutter said:

What this entails:

YOLO NIGGAS

WORK HARD NOW 

GROW STRONG NOW

DIE ON EMPTY

DIE SATISFIED 

LIFEMAX SQUAD 

NOW OR NEVER BITCHASSSSS
That's a good idea! I just put in a suggestion hopefully Victory will do it. I think it would be a great addition to the community
I'd like to see some friends goals with picture proof for basically every retard here.  It would be great to see what every user actually letting loose and having a good time looked like.

rigidity said:
Mug Cutter said:
Thetruthseeker said:
I'd like to see some friends goals with picture proof for basically every retard here.  It would be great to see what every user actually letting loose and having a good time looked like.
I partied prettyhard from 16-21 I don't really care about it anymore. I need to get my shit together then I will party again

rigidity

Slayer
Mug Cutter said:
rigidity said:
Mug Cutter said:
I partied prettyhard from 16-21 I don't really care about it anymore. I need to get my shit together then I will party again
Why wait?  I partied hard in grad school and got a master's in a science field.  So did my roommate, an EE PhD student, and he's now working at Thomson-Reuters.  Excuses, excuses.

rigidity said:
Mug Cutter said:
rigidity said:
Why wait?  I partied hard in grad school and got a master's in a science field.  So did my roommate, an EE PhD student, and he's now working at Thomson-Reuters.  Excuses, excuses.
I distanced myself from my old friends.

They all either messed their lifes up or mainly got girlfriends and settled down. i went to a "party" last weekend which was like 30 kids around a fire drinking and making civil conversation. in high school these same kids would have been buck wild and causing trouble

Nizoral Babe

Coper
IN! Just started keto & IF today! I'll get around to the gym soon!

Also doing the following;

Penis enlargement (manual stretching, edging/ballooning, bathmate, maybe sizegenetics)
Facial care (daily wash, moisturizer, vaseline, exfoliating mask, acid peels, etc)
Supplementing (bodybuilding split, will post details soon - promise!)
Style (clothes, accessories, cologne, etc)
Speech (masculine, deep and low tone)

Want to start;
Mountain bike 30+ miles every Sunday.
Swimming/mountain climbing/kayaking on the weekends.
Spending more time with family and friends.
Going to the club/bar more often - even though I hate it.
Traveling across the country. Maybe take a flight to Hawaii just because I can.
Learn Spanish and German and take a trip to Mexico and Germany for a few weeks.

BIGGERNIGGER said:
Techno Viking said:
Came in expecting multiple surgeries booked, steroids ordered, finasteride ordered, fillers booked, MT2 and sunbed sessions ordered and booked

whatever floats your boat bro, good luck
Same here, geting fit is good but facial changes are the most important

I don't need this stuff. the only surgery I need is leg lengthening and it's a bad return on investment for anyone with less than 500k in the bank....

I don't need steroids at 5'6.5" being natty is good enough. 

I don't need fin I have shoulder length hair I just need a haircut at this point 

Don't need fillers but I do mew daily. My jaw is still developing at 22

I am med master race so I don't need to tan during the summer. I have MT2 syringes and fluid left over for this winter though

I got my paycheck today and ended up buying an iced coffee in the mid-afternoon. This was my one fail on my plan so far. 

I just pirated this book so I can study during my downtime at work tomorrow

Depending on my score I'm hoping to compensate for my 3.0 GPA and land in a decent MBA program. I am only willing to take a 20 top MBA school or a full scholarship otherwise I'm not gonna bother (Instead I will get a master's in taxation because it is half the credit hours)

zanz

Incel
This is a worthless statement. Caffine and painkillers are drug, you gonna limit those to weekends too?

I am registered to take the GMAT next weekend. I did about 150 practice questions on my downtime at work (literally did NOTHING at work today except a 2 hour training) and e-mailed some graduate admissions officers with questions. 

I'm going to have a lot of free time during the fall (taking my last 2 undergrad classes since they are free for me) so I think I am going to take a part time job as a mentor at my school. The pay is poverty tier (15 an hour just LOL) but I am hoping it will be a good chance to meet freshman girls who need my guidance during this confusing time ;) 

tomorrow I will send out an e-mail to my current supervisor and ask if they also would want me to work during the fall. Ideally I will do 20 hours in the office 20 hours work from home and 10-15 hours of mentoring in addition to the classes. 

I won't be able to start my CPA exams or graduate work until January anyway so this will be a way to keep busy in the meantime