• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am disgusted by Asian girls

And as a non-slayer white man, that is a curse.

If I found Asian girls attractive, I would surely pack my bags and head out to Asia asap in order to slay like a lot of western guys are doing.

But I find all but the very elite Asian girls (Japanese, pale white-ish skin) absolutely disgusting. In general I find all Asian features gross, from their tooth grins and the yellow skin tone, but most of all it's their eyes that freak me out. I can't deal with Asian eyes with the folds or w/e. They have always made me feel a little sick, the way the eye seems hidden behind the skin. The piece of skin has always reminded me of latex rubber and folded pastry slices!

What's more, male and female asians are not always easy to tell apart. Hence the prevalence of ladyboys in places like Thailand. Thailand is possibly my idea of hell on earth.

This blurring of the sexes that exists in Asia by virtue of male and females looking so similar I find really off-putting. Fucking gross.

So if any asian guys are reading this, just know that not all white dudes want your girls. Some of us are put off by the whole lot of you. I don't even like your food.

Furby

Regular
PowerfulWonderChampion said:
I don't even like your food.

All your other observations were legit but not liking Asian food is going too far!

Jimmy Conway

Banned

Furby

Regular
Reps for identifying which one is the males gif

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Good I wish more white betas thought like you.

No more crazy Eurasian kids.

theyre the only women im  attracted to outside of some mulattas that look asian anyway lol

but yeah monolids are ugly and so are the huge potato noses

caucasoid and indegenous women just look like males to me  and have agressive,cold expressions/features  

double eyelids are a must for asians though

alcoholicmankid said:
And as a non-slayer white man, that is a curse.

If I found Asian girls attractive, I would surely pack my bags and head out to Asia asap in order to slay like a lot of western guys are doing.

But I find all but the very elite Asian girls (Japanese, pale white-ish skin) absolutely disgusting. In general I find all Asian features gross, from their tooth grins and the yellow skin tone, but most of all it's their  eyes that freak me out. I can't deal with Asian eyes with the folds or w/e. They have always made me feel a little sick, the way the eye seems hidden behind the skin. The piece of skin has always reminded me of latex rubber and folded pastry slices!

What's more, male and female asians are not always easy to tell apart. Hence the prevalence of ladyboys in places like Thailand. Thailand is possibly my idea of hell on earth.

This blurring of the sexes that exists in Asia by virtue of male and females looking so similar I find really off-putting. Fucking gross.

So if any asian guys are reading this, just know that not all white dudes want your girls. Some of us are put off by the whole lot of you. I don't even like your food.

1. I've heard this a couple times and you are 100% a fag if you cannot be turned on by Asian women. It is biologically impossible to not be turned on by some Asian women unless you're a homo. You should go to Asia to find out for sure though-if don't have any desire to have sex there you should become a gay prostitute.

2. Unless you have money, if you cannot fuck a 6/10 white woman you aren't going to slay shit in Asia, well technically you will, which is nothing to write home about. People who benefit the most from leaving their white country are social outcasts who like darker, thicker women. Also if  you are tall and have a large frame you can also benefit more by going to Asia.

The issue is I am not attracted to Asian women enough to want to fuck what passes for a 6/10 there. I would only feel a semblance of sexual attraction for top, top tier, pale skinned and less overtly gook featured Jap girls.

But all these white dudes who are in Asia are mostly in the poorest countries where the women are uglier, yellower, gookier. They are smashing Asian girls who I suppose are average for their countries. But an average Asian girl from say Thailand to me is completely hideous to look at.

I watched the first 15-20 seconds of the video itt and saw the dude hugging and kissing different Asian girls, but not one of those girls was attractive enough that I'd want to kiss, let alone touch, her.

On the contrary, I would find a 6/10 WHITE girl incredibly desirable (in most cases if she had some nice features thrown in) and would be happy to LTR. With an Asian she'd have to be an 8 or 9 to feature on my radar, but white guys in Asia are not hitting 8 and 9s they're hitting 5 and 6 low hanging poverty fruit.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
BTW OP your not missing out on much anyway they all look like they have downs

Supreme Gentleman said:
What about other ethnik women

I'm disgusted by black and asian (as in Indian) women.

Blacks well thats obvious and needs no elaboration. Indians, well because of their ugly brown complexion (looks like sprayed on diarrhea), scandalous hairyness, bad, dark coloration especially around the private areas (pussy, areolas, armpits, elbows) and borwnish lips, it all adds up to make me feel nauseous.

I like very clear, bright, even skin (only found in Europeans). Pink lips (one colour - no brown borders and splodges like poor ethnic lips).

alcoholicmankid said:
Your dad smashing your butt every night while you fondle your brother's balls in delight is less gay and less sick than saying you aren't turned on by Asian women at all. That is 100% truth.

:cage2:

model shown: Jelena Jensen from Pinup files (adult site).
Comment
Let us say that beauty pageant contestants must be 18- to 26-year-olds between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-10, and are drawn from two populations with average adult female heights of 5-foot-1 and 5-foot-5.  Assume that the standard deviation of height in both populations is 2.5 inches and that height is normally distributed in both populations.  Thus, the candidates for the pageant will be drawn from 2.26% of 18- to 26-year-olds from the shorter population and 32.18% of the taller population in the same age range.  If the number of women in the 18- to 26-year-old range is the same in both populations, the taller population offers a lot more women to choose from, and can therefore be more selective in choosing its candidates.  Alternatively, the 5-foot-6 to 5-foot-10 range being closer to the mean of the taller population, a greater proportion of women in this height range will be within normal variation on multiple counts in the taller population, and the taller population will offer a much greater proportion of women among the height eligibles as potential contestants for the pageant.  Therefore, if the sizes of these populations are in the millions, then few to none of the contestants from the shorter population will be able to match the attractiveness of the candidates from the taller population, making it difficult to achieve meaningful high profile cross-population aesthetic comparisons in international beauty pageants.
Alternatively, let us address something that is more relevant to a beauty pageant, namely the feminine appearance of the physique of women.  Typically, East Asian women (e.g., Fig 5a) are easily outcompeted by European women when it comes to presenting a feminine physique, even if the European women are not particularly feminine (e.g., Fig 5b).  However, it is not difficult to find voluptuous East Asian women (Fig 5c), though the woman shown in Fig 5c would need a lot more than mere voluptuousness in order to participate in a high profile beauty pageant; longer legs for instance.  On the other hand, if one were to avoid the normally short-legged East Asian women (Fig 5c, leftmost woman in Fig 5d) and seek longer-legged East Asian women, one will be easily successful, but may end up with a woman having a flattened backside (the middle woman in Fig 5d), and even if one manages to find a "long legs-more prominent backside" combination, the woman may be naturally flat-chested (rightmost woman in Fig 5d; flat chest not shown).  It would surely not be an easy task to find very many East Asian women with the long-legged and feminine appearance of the European woman shown in Fig 5e.
[img=105x18]http://www.femininebeauty.info/images/carol.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
Fig 5a. Carol from Domai; adult site.​
[img=101x18]http://www.femininebeauty.info/images/inna.jpg[/img][/CENTER]
Fig 5b. Inna from Domai; adult site.​
Fig 5c. Voluptuous Japanese; click image for larger version.​
Fig 5d. Hiromi Anzai (left), Ai Komori (middle) and Japanese from Met Art (adult site); click for larger image.​

Supreme Gentleman said:
What about other ethnik women

I'm disgusted by black and asian (as in Indian) women.

Blacks well thats obvious and needs no elaboration. Indians, well because of their ugly brown complexion (looks like sprayed on diarrhea), scandalous hairyness, bad, dark coloration especially around the private areas (pussy, areolas, armpits, elbows) and borwnish lips, it all adds up to make me feel nauseous.

I like very clear, bright, even skin (only found in Europeans). Pink lips (one colour - no brown borders and splodges like poor ethnic lips).

Yea I don't like full black but I like mulattas 
What about Latina/Middle Eastern