"I am Chinese and have suicidal thoughts because of a small penis"

Yeah you guys just don't know how many suicides you may have caused by teasing asians about their penises. They really get upset about it. This dude at facepunch owned this asian blog and he showed us just how desperate asians were to rid themselves of this stigma.

Irony is that they were getting hyped over a bunch of 6 inchers. :giggle:

BlueBalls

Chad
If you are below 5 inches then I think you should take the risk and get surgery.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]So what would you recommend non-alpha males do w regard to relationships w females? Not being argumentative, just curious. There are only so many options: 1) avoid women altogether 2) have a relationship but accept that she will cheat 3) attempt to become alpha or in some way neutralize your non-alpha traits 4) find a woman that the alphas don't care to penetrate as she is unattractive or handicapped in some way 5) something I didn't think of.[/font]
:pizzaslayer:

chadimir

Gigachad
SEAN O said:
tldr, but if he is bub 5, he should stick to asian girls.
Even then with a 5" he would still instantly get cucked/cheated on. There isn't a woman out there who would be faithful to a man with less less 6.5" 

Edit: fuckin lol he's 4".. Shut it down

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Honest question do asian men get really pissed seeing whites flirting/picking up asian women in a social setting.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
my peepee is 6.0 inches long and sometimes it can get to only 5.75

White God

Normie
White God was right again!!!!!!

With a small penis,I am low self-esteem

With a small penis, I became anxious and fearful

I have developed some mental problems just because of a small penis over the past few years.
http://lookism.net/thread-8848.html 

The bigger penis you have, the happier, less neurotic and more stress free you are.

Have you ever noticed that Blacks can have a very "chill" attitude toward life? It's especially true with the Blacks that are Blacker than African Americans, like Carribeans and Jamaicans (Bob Marley). It is because they have big dicks.

chadimir

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
Cope.  If he was robust and looked like Jung Yunho he wouldn't have a problem with the ladies, regardless of his micro peen.  The truth is that he's a beta and probably isn't good looking.

Western society breeds insecurity into ethnics, especially young ethnic males who are still too immature to see past all  the hollywood bullshit and psychological warfare that the Jewish influenced white society does.
:cage2:

B

BecomingChad

My dick is 6.3" erect length and about 4.8" erect girth, after bathmate and pegym excersizes over the course of a year I plan on being 7-7.5" length with 5.5" girth, or 6" girth with a temp boost from penis pump which is usable in sex ....goldicock all day.

chadimir

Gigachad
BecomingChad said:
My dick is 6.3" erect length and about 4.8" erect girth, after bathmate and pegym excersizes over the course of a year I plan on being 7-7.5" length with 5.5" girth, or 6" girth with a temp boost from penis pump which is usable in sex ....goldicock all day.
:cage:

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Dude I feel the same way, its heartbreaking females know what they like and that's a long fat cock I'm not saying every girl like 10inches but 99.9% of girls like a penis over 3inches and that's what I have 3inches
:glasses: