I am bored to death everyday

mimosa

we want to live
can't believe im back on this site. i swear all i fucking do is work like 4 hours a day and spend the rest in my room.

drugs and looksmaxing are my only copes. i swear if i end up in my room all summer and wont find a qtie im legit gonna lose my mind lol.

Priminarch

Blessed with Prowess
Masculinity Crew
ye let me take a hike alone. would rather blow myself lol.
I figured your twig legs would snap. I was essentially telling you to fall over and never get up.

anonymousloser

born to fail
dude i have a shitty manual labor job. but honestly idc about it. nothing would make me happier right now than dating some cute jb.

post service in germany. its a summer job tho. i just finished school recently.
do you have friends?

mimosa

we want to live
do you have friends?

i have one dude i hang out with sometimes. hes a low iq cunt tho. so not rly.

also male company doesnt interest me anymore man. all my hormones are supercharged to find some girl.

anonymousloser

born to fail
i have one dude i hang out with sometimes. hes a low iq cunt tho. so not rly.

also male company doesnt interest me anymore man. all my hormones are supercharged to find some girl.
over for you

Jordiee

Happy Camper
Truecels
can't believe im back on this site. i swear all i fucking do is work like 4 hours a day and spend the rest in my room.

drugs and looksmaxing are my only copes. i swear if i end up in my room all summer and wont find a qtie im legit gonna lose my mind lol.
Have you ever pondered any creative outlets or is that idea out of reach due to many variables going on in your life?

mimosa

we want to live
Have you ever pondered any creative outlets or is that idea out of reach due to many variables going on in your life?

i'd consider anything at this point man.