• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I Am A Victim Of Epigenetics And Genetic Recombination

Bojack

Immortal Prophet
Your mother must have fallen or drank alcohol before giving birth to you.

adrift said:
My parent's gene combinations were not supposed to produce incel offspring. Something happened to change it, a fluke in the engine of life, an unsavory twist of fate. My parents are not to blame, this curse was unknown to them. Their phenotypes appeared healthy, but somewhere down the line my family was infected with shitty recessive genes. Like a carrier transmitting a virus, and I have become the sick victim. Maybe if I ate more and slept more as an adolescent I would not have been bestowed with this fate. It was just the final nail in the coffin. All the males in my family are as tall or taller than 6'2, yet I stand a measly 5'11, pathetic. The males are wide jawed with defined zygos, with big frames. They are naturally muscular without going to the gym, yet I have to work every painful second for it. My cousins literally modeled in their adolescense, while I was playing C&C 8 hours a night. The only thing I can do now is accept this cruel fate for what it is. If I looksmax there's a chance society will accept me.

- blames it on genetics.

adrift said:
dont you know what epigenetics are? my shitty habits led to the alteration of my already shitty genes. i acknowledge i messed up, nothing I can do now except try and fix what's broken.

lol, sounds like YOU don't know what epigenetics is. think lamarckism redux, buddy boy.

somehow your line of thinking is: genes -> your current state -> epigenetic magic -> altered genes -> your current state.
just lol.....

SrsCel

Banned
@adrift accept that you are responsible for your inceldom

you were playing video games while we miscers were playing sports

you were too shy to talk to bitches

while we threw rocks at them and they loved it

take responsibility OP

the first step to help is admitting you have a problem

and in this case your problem is being a BITCH

start lifting to raise those T levels

srs

IcedEarth

Rotter
SrsCel said:

take responsibility OP

srs

sadly this is legit

IcedEarth

Rotter
adrift said:
[img=200x432]

with 5'11 that's a good body and if you are still young the only two things holding you back are social isolation and being fucked in the head

SrsCel

Banned
adrift said:
TheNextLachowski said:
lol, sounds like YOU don't know what epigenetics is. think lamarckism redux, buddy boy.

somehow your line of thinking is: genes -> your current state -> epigenetic magic -> altered genes -> your current state.
just lol.....

sorry, I don't want to get into an argument with you

SrsCel said:

take responsibility OP

srs

I did do sports.. just incel ones like Track&Field and swimming..

I did start lifting using icf 5x5 2 weeks ago. I don't know the point in raising my t or working out. Bones are infinitely more important than added muscle mass, and my bones are fucked. Here's a picture of my frame, it's obvious to you, me, and every person that looks at me that I've been starved of precious growth hormone in my youth, and I'm not fit to provide viable offspring.

[img=200x432]

just LOL

youre diet is complete shit and i can tell

what do you eat?

broccoli and rice and chicken breast???

fuck that pussy shit

eat pork and beef and eggs

thats it

pure protein diet

dont even touch bread or vegetables

srs

pure meat diet is full of saturated fats which is the building blocks of testosterone

notice how vegans dont eat meat and theyre skinny and low t as fuck??

just look at vegan gains

dont drink milk because that shit is legit estrogen

cows need to be pregnant and there hormones especially estrogen comes out in the milk

take some fiber hours after you eat so you dont slow down absorption and help you shit out that protein

do this for 3 weeks and get back to me

guaranteed youll make more gains in that time than you did months of broccoli, chichken breast and rice

just LOL

IcedEarth

Rotter
look buddy boy, former photomodel with a skinnyfat dude

just lol at your asperger

BIGPIG

Joke
adrift said:
My parent's gene combinations were not supposed to produce incel offspring. Something happened to change it, a fluke in the engine of life, an unsavory twist of fate. My parents are not to blame, this curse was unknown to them. Their phenotypes appeared healthy, but somewhere down the line my family was infected with shitty recessive genes. Like a carrier transmitting a virus, and I have become the sick victim. Maybe if I ate more and slept more as an adolescent I would not have been bestowed with this fate. It was just the final nail in the coffin. All the males in my family are as tall or taller than 6'2, yet I stand a measly 5'11, pathetic. The males are wide jawed with defined zygos, with big frames. They are naturally muscular without going to the gym, yet I have to work every painful second for it. My cousins literally modeled in their adolescense, while I was playing C&C 8 hours a night. The only thing I can do now is accept this cruel fate for what it is. If I looksmax there's a chance society will accept me.

:suicide:
Did not read, you fucking spastic autistic freak

SrsCel

Banned
BIGPIG said:
adrift said:

:suicide:

hey fella

BIGPIG

Joke
adrift said:
SrsCel said:
just LOL

youre diet is complete shit and i can tell

what do you eat?

broccoli and rice and chicken breast???

fuck that pussy shit

eat pork and beef and eggs

thats it

pure protein diet

dont even touch bread or vegetables

srs

pure meat diet is full of saturated fats which is the building blocks of testosterone

notice how vegans dont eat meat and theyre skinny and low t as fuck??

just look at vegan gains

dont drink milk because that shit is legit estrogen

cows need to be pregnant and there hormones especially estrogen comes out in the milk

take some fiber hours after you eat so you dont slow down absorption and help you shit out that protein

do this for 3 weeks and get back to me

guaranteed youll make more gains in that time than you did months of broccoli, chichken breast and rice

just LOL

I eat a pescetarian diet.. no milk. I usually only have seafood for lunch or dinner, maybe more if I catch something worth eating.

Red meat is expensive as well, buying it from a butcher will put a massive drain on me financially if I was to follow your advice to eat like that (can I see what you look like for reference first?)

BIGPIG said:

I know

Do not question @srscel you auticel

SrsCel

Banned
just LOL

@bigpig do you know what a pescatarian is??

its someone who is too pussy to eat meat because they love animals so much

but its cool to murder fish

just LOL at double standards

worse than a bitch who sluts shames her friends when shes a huge whore

thats why you have shit gains

there is no saturated fats in your diet

and you consume too much milk which is pure estrogen

why do you think all those GOMAD 5x5 faggots only put on fat and no muscle???

i aint gotta show you shit buddy

my advice is legit as fuck and if you want to keep looking like an incel for the rest of your life

keep doing it

if you want cheap meat you dont go to the butcher

you go straight to the farmer

hell do some work on his farm for some beef

farmers always have a lot of work and not enough hours in the day

and you build more muscle by doing REAL WORK

not moving iron from one spot to another

thank me later

SrsCel

Banned
adrift said:
SrsCel said:
just LOL

@bigpig do you know what a pescatarian is??

its someone who is too pussy to eat meat because they love animals so much

but its cool to murder fish

just LOL at double standards

worse than a bitch who sluts shames her friends when shes a huge whore

thats why you have shit gains

there is no saturated fats in your diet

and you consume too much milk which is pure estrogen

why do you think all those GOMAD 5x5 faggots only put on fat and no muscle???

i aint gotta show you shit buddy

my advice is legit as fuck and if you want to keep looking like an incel for the rest of your life

keep doing it

if you want cheap meat you dont go to the butcher

you go straight to the farmer

hell do some work on his farm for some beef

farmers always have a lot of work and not enough hours in the day

and you build more muscle by doing REAL WORK

not moving iron from one spot to another

thank me later

did you not read my post? I don't drink any milk.. I've only been lifting for 2 weeks also
I hope you can understand my doubt but I will not take your advice because you haven't really given me a reason to. If you had a nice physique from following this diet you promote I'd consider it, but you've given me nothing. for all I know you could look worse than me right now..

you ovbiously havent studied nutrition

instead of complaing and being a sad kunt

do some research and even vegans concede saturated fats are needed for testosterone production

how they mislead ppl is saying you can get everything you need from animals in plants

no

amino acids from meat > consuming lbs of beans to match it and taking supplements

theres a reason why pescatarians and vegans look so beta and act like it

its there diet

theres a reason why meat eaters are so dom and masculine

its there diet

just LOL

you should be eating my asshole for taking the time to school you

but its ok

follow your fishy diet and see where it gets you

waste years of your life in frustration and inceldom

when you couldve been slaying

LOL

IcedEarth

Rotter
adrift said:
It's a horrible feeling to be so close to something you can never attain. My cousins and friends, always happily in relationships enjoying life and receiving positive validation. My life is full of maybes, maybe I could have grown more, maybe I could have slept more, maybe I could have tried out for a slayer sport at a young age. Are you trying to looksmax? I'm trying to, but I'm starting to see life for what it is. In the previous life we must have committed atrocities to be punished to damnation like this. Perdition and life as an incel are one and the same.

Anakind

Champion
adrift said:
I did start lifting using icf 5x5 2 weeks ago. I don't know the point in raising my t or working out. Bones are infinitely more important than added muscle mass, and my bones are fucked. Here's a picture of my frame, it's obvious to you, me, and every person that looks at me that I've been starved of precious growth hormone in my youth, and I'm not fit to provide viable offspring.

[img=200x432]

We have a pretty similar bone structure. When the clavicles are so highly visible it's a typical indication of being framecel. I was malnourished as well during the most important growth stages. There's nothing we can do after the fact. Only thing that would make a little difference is steroids.