• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I am a genuinely good person

Sand

Banned
I never do anything to others I dont want to happen to me.

I treat everyone, including uglies, as humans and respect them.

I give money to homeless people when they dont ask and are genuinely in trouble.

I am nice to everyone but will jump in if a person is getting attacked unfairly.

I give genuine, helpful advice to ugly people here who have the guts to post their pics instead of roasting them and attatching an overused gif.

I am a good person. Nothing else matters.

Yoda

Joke
yoda[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Sand said:

I give money to homeless people when they dont ask and are genuinely in trouble.

I am nice to everyone but will jump in if a person is getting attacked unfairly.

I give genuine, helpful advice to ugly people here who have the guts to post their pics instead of roasting them and attatching an overused gif.

thats perfect...... be the best person u can and always make other shappy stay +ve  :inlove:

• Banned

Sand

Banned
WEAREALLBEAUTIFULxx said:
Sand said:

thats perfect...... be the best person u can and always make other shappy stay +ve  :inlove:

true, life is all about how you feel, be a positive caring person and it reciprocates back to you. only people with bad lives are negative and put others down

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
i am a genuinely bad person but that ain't why my life sucks

• Banned

Sand

Banned
Josh said:

its because people discriminate against jews

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
Sand said:
WEAREALLBEAUTIFULxx said:

true, life is all about how you feel, be a positive caring person and it reciprocates back to you. only people with bad lives are negative and put others down

neg me again and ur going red

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Sand said:
Josh said:

its because people discriminate against jews

Sand

Banned
suicidaltendencies said:
But you're racist.

i genuinely am not Im just joking. I love black people but hate niggers, who contribute nothing to society, create fatherless children, are materialistic druggies, and use welfare and taxes for their prison rooms. also are violent.

I love british, nerdy, and native african black people