• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

"I am 9.5/10 mirror, 1/10 pics"

FuckThis

Rotter
mirror is how you actually look tho

it is perfect camera

gaunt

Machine
FuckThis said:

it is perfect camera

it's backwards babe

u don't see the sickening asymmetry

One True God

Machine
FuckThis said:

it is perfect camera

Mirrors are also distorted. I have SEVERE BDD and spend legit hours every day staring at my reflection and moving my face around in the mirror. It took me a few years to notice, but I now realize how significantly distorted reflections are. Photos are also distorted. My face can be either wide or beanpole depending on the camera.

Asymmetry with the mirror is bullshit though. Asymmetry being on your left side instead of your right side makes no difference, the asymmetry is still shown, it doesn't magically disappear.

I feel I look good on cam and horrific IRL though, except front facing cam.

Zoosus

Rotter
Browcel said:
this describes me except not as hyperbolic

It should all look the same. You're probably delusional AF about your looks

smellysocks

Megastar
im like a 4 in pics and a 6 in the mirror and I avg it out to a 5, I think that's reasonable.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
smellysocks said:
im like a 4 in pics and a 6 in the mirror and I avg it out to a 5, I think that's reasonable.

You're closer to a 6 than a 4 tbh, especially in raw sex appeal. You look like Tim Tebow

Zoosus

Rotter
Ill admit I look like shit in other people's pics but it pics I take myself I look decent. Mirror beats all though.

iamnewhere

I'm probably an 8/8.5 IRL and in mirrors (girls usually say 8.5-9.5), about a 7 in pictures (unless I take 10 of them). I made a thread about it earlier, I have no idea what it is. Would prefer it to be that way than the other way around.

Zoosus

Rotter
iamnewhere said:
I'm probably an 8/8.5 IRL and in mirrors (girls usually say 8.5-9.5), about a 7 in pictures (unless I take 10 of them). I made a thread about it earlier, I have no idea what it is. Would prefer it to be that way than the other way around.

:jordan:

Zoosus

Rotter
iamnewhere said:

You're definitely new here. This is a 6.5 IRL btw:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Imo iphone selfie is legit. I look many times worse on a htc camera and probably Samsung

Browcel

Machine
Zoosus said:
Browcel said:
this describes me except not as hyperbolic

It should all look the same. You're probably delusional AF about your looks

Maybe, but I definitely look a lot better in pics taken with a digital camera than I do with iphone.

iamnewhere

Zoosus said:
iamnewhere said:

I'm better looking than him by maybe half a point. 

I'm here for the day - lurked here 10-20 times over the past 4 years (including old site). 

Actually found out about this place because some dude on omegle was asking me about how often I get laid etc and said I should go and troll the old site. He rated me an 8 with 9 potential, and I've improved a lot since then (tan and 185lb and a real 9%). I mean, to put it into context, I used to sit on omegle and be accused of being fake by women and their boyfriends, and then they'd collectively be like 'dude you're beautiful' or something to that effect. 

If I'm a 7 then what the hell is a 6...

Zoosus

Rotter
iamnewhere said:
Zoosus said:

I'm better looking than him by maybe half a point. 

I'm here for the day - lurked here 10-20 times over the past 4 years (including old site). 

Actually found out about this place because some dude on omegle was asking me about how often I get laid etc and said I should go and troll the old site. He rated me an 8 with 9 potential, and I've improved a lot since then (tan and 185lb and a real 9%). I mean, to put it into context, I used to sit on omegle and be accused of being fake by women and their boyfriends, and then they'd collectively be like 'dude you're beautiful' or something to that effect. 

If I'm a 7 then what the hell is a 6...

PM me your pics