• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I already have kids

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
if you dont have kids by your mid 20s you are actively not following your evolutionary selfish desires to reproduce

if you're tall GL and high iq start donating sperm

a lot of somewhat ok looking and some good looking lesbians will select your sperm (mostly ugly)

you can start off in third base cause it maximizes quantity

to be selected as an ethnic you need to threaten to sue to list them by your nationality instead of race and to leave your race as blank

cause non western nationalities never get picked

superbad

Machine
What if they want to meet their father/get child support etc
What will u do

reptiles

Machine
if you dont have kids by your mid 20s you are actively not following your evolutionary selfish desires to reproduce

a lot of somewhat ok looking and some good looking lesbians will select your sperm (mostly ugly)

to be selected as an ethnic you need to threaten to sue to list them by your nationality instead of race and to leave your race as blank

Why would you force another spawn to come into this shit hole ded serious

Sexy Grandma

Goddess / Queen
HQNP
I've had people tell me if I had a kid and didn't want it that they would adopt it off of me.

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 WEST INDIAN-Turkish 🇹🇷 nationalist 🇹🇷
Gorilla Crew

Did the women know you were Indian or was it like a complete shock. I could just imagine doing something like this being a St8 prick and my spawn ending up in the newspapers because a white lesbo couple asked for a White Brit baby but ended up getting my sperm instead 🤣😂

Also is 5’10 5’11 too short for them

Ngl I am tempeted to do this but I need a low class whore to take my sperm so my spawn can grow up into badboy thugs and impregnate 20k women

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
Doesn't count imo

Karlsplatz

A Chinese Man
Did the women know you were Indian or was it like a complete shock. I could just imagine doing something like this being a St8 prick and my spawn ending up in the newspapers because a white lesbo couple asked for a White Brit baby but ended up getting my sperm instead 🤣😂

Also is 5’10 5’11 too short for them

Ngl I am tempeted to do this but I need a low class whore to take my sperm so my spawn can grow up into badboy thugs and impregnate 20k women
they actually look at your face retard, do you think women are retarded enough to just have kids by some faceless guy

the point of not including your ethnicity etc is that you arent filtered out cause women ask by nationality or ethnicity - if you include your race they wont be able to "see" you in the pics of people they choose cause hteyll put curry or indian etc, thats how the donor orgs work - if you are swiss, german etc nationality wise just put that down, typically the organization will attempt to put "curry" "MENA' etc. but you have to fight them and threaten to sue, and they will give in - voila now you have access to all the lesbian euro girls who want a germanic chad - instead they see my face and it uniquemogs everyone on the list and gets picked!

Last edited:

SonOfTyrone

🇹🇷 WEST INDIAN-Turkish 🇹🇷 nationalist 🇹🇷
Gorilla Crew
they actually look at your face retard, do you think women are retarded enough to just have kids by some faceless guy

the point of not including your ethnicity etc is that you arent filtered out cause women ask by nationality or ethnicity - if you include your race they wont be able to "see" you in the pics of people they choose cause hteyll put curry or indian etc, thats how the donor orgs work - if you are swiss, german etc nationality wise just put that down, typically the organization will attempt to put "curry" "MENA' etc. but you have to fight them and threaten to sue, and they will give in - voila now you have access to all the lesbian euro girls who want a germanic chad - instead they see my face and it uniquemogs everyone on the list and gets picked!
Do they check my height while I’m there (so measure me whilst I donate just or make sure I’m not fruading) if so then I’d just make sure to go in the morning