I Almost Fucked My Female Cousin at Age 6

zyzz007

Lookism God
Got her alone into a room, was on top of her and was about to fuck and then my aunt started knocking on
the door and cokcblocked me.
Almost became a slayer at 6 years old.

zyzz007

Lookism God
SEAN O said:
if you still keep in touch with her... DO IT NOW!!!!
lol she wudnt let me do it now, unless I was hot.

D.R.

Banned
When I was around 8 a girl from my class sometimes tried to kiss me, I think I could've legitimately fucked her, maybe. Like once we sat on my bed and she told me to close my eyes, then she turned the lights off and walked back to the bed, kissed me.

Another time I remember we were sitting in a dark corner in her house, while our mothers were in the kitchen (somewhat in front of us) and she tried to make out with me, but I was always acting like a shy faggot even though I actually had a crush on her, kind of.

It's a shame, imagine you could proudly tell people you legally fucked an 8 year old girl once.

zyzz007

Lookism God
D.R. said:
When I was around 8 a girl from my class sometimes tried to kiss me, I think I could've legitimately fucked her, maybe. Like once we sat on my bed and she told me to close my eyes, then she turned the lights off and walked back to the bed, kissed me.

Another time I remember we were sitting in a dark corner in her house, while our mothers were in the kitchen (somewhat in front of us) and she tried to make out with me, but I was always acting like a shy faggot even though I actually had a crush on her, kind of.

It's a shame, imagine you could proudly tell people you legally fucked an 8 year old girl once.
Same here, we shud have fucked all of those pre pubescent girls who gave us attention.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Lorebin said:
Imagine losing virginity at 8
What a slayer
Almost did at 6. Wud have been a mega slayer instead of a mega incel
:cage2:

lilwayne

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Lorebin said:
Imagine losing virginity at 8
What a slayer
So since I lost my virginity 12 years before you I must be a mega slayer? :cage:

zyzz007

Lookism God
lilwayne said:
zyzz007 said:
So since I lost my virginity 12 years before you I must be a mega slayer? :cage:
No u still remain a basement dwelling loser incel steve.

tshjr

Cuck
sounds gross to fuck your female cousin. Why haven't any of you sick fucks brought this up

zyzz007

Lookism God
tshjr said:
sounds gross to fuck your female cousin. Why haven't any of you sick fucks brought this up
:mj:

nice. I was too high inhib to make a move.

when i was 14 my cousin (same age) was talking about hooking up with guy at partys & she started rubbing my thigh out of nowhere. dead srs.

zyzz007

Lookism God
disabled midface said:
nice. I was too high inhib to make a move.

when i was 14 my cousin (same age) was talking about hooking up with guy at partys & she started rubbing my thigh out of nowhere. dead srs.
shud have fucked her bro..

unclejack

Normie
I fingerbanged my friends sister (in fact we both did) when we were about 10 and she was about 8.
Almost the highlight of my life lol

Magnus

Lookism God
unclejack said:
I fingerbanged my friends sister (in fact we both did) when we were about 10 and she was about 8.
Almost the highlight of my life lol
Go on...