I added Elena Bell on snapchat

purps drank

Slayer
She just added a snap story. It was her on the treadmill with the captionn "burn burn burn"  :rolleyes:

purps drank

Slayer
She made another snapchat, it was just of her eating at a fancy restaurant. She kind of sounds low IQ/annoying though.

purps drank

Slayer
Gum Cutter said:
purps drank said:
I hope she adds me back soon. I bet she sends some pretty good snap chats  :heart:

GODDESS
O
D
D
E
S
S

:eek:
I was thinking about sending her a snapchat of me on the tread mill or doing a lift with the same caption of "burn burn burn". What do you think? Do I have a chance?

D

David James Gandy

purps drank said:
Gum Cutter said:
purps drank said:
I hope she adds me back soon. I bet she sends some pretty good snap chats  :heart:

GODDESS
O
D
D
E
S
S

I was thinking about sending her a snapchat of me on the tread mill or doing a lift with the same caption of "burn burn burn". What do you think? Do I have a chance?
I would do it.

purps drank

Slayer
David James Gandy said:
I would do it.

I'd never disobey the advice of Gandy.  

I'm thinking I'll send her a couple like that, try and make them look as interesting as possible. And then I'll hit her with the face snap and pray to Gandy she doesn't block me.

purps drank

Slayer
The girl from my avatar Bryana Holly has been putting up snap stories all week. I think a lot of you are still blue pilled about just how shit your lives are. She is constantly partying with other models and having the time of her life. At the beach, hiking, eating at some fancy restaurant, laying in a nice hotel room, or partying, that's literally all her life consists of.

Here they are at Wet Republic day club in Vegas yesterday. They most likely didn't even have to pay for their cabana there since they are all models. 

purps drank

Slayer
Just lol if you aren't flying to St. Tropez on a private jet simply because you're good looking.

Comethazine

DRAIN THE SWAMP
Masculinity Crew
the first thread lookism thread in existence