I actually used to be a cute kid.

FireHaze

Gigachad
In 6th grade I indirectly got asked out a couple of times to a couple of school dances but I was an introvert and didn't want to go.

Then puberty happened and it fucked my shit up.

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
More likely puberty skipped over you, and landed on your taller more masculine peers.  You must have been too introverted when they were handing out male sex hormones.

FireHaze

Gigachad
New Poster said:
More likely puberty skipped over you, and landed on your taller more masculine peers.  You must have been too introverted when they were handing out male sex hormones.
I'm actually 6'2"

What mainly fucked me up is that my nose grew too big and I got acne that left scars on my face. I also look young in the face. I'm just now growing decent facial hair.

New Poster

JBC'ing on victorian jb
FireHaze said:
New Poster said:
I'm actually 6'2"

What mainly fucked me up is that my nose grew too big and I got acne that left scars on my face. I also look young in the face. I'm just now growing decent facial hair.
Then you're not that bad off.  Just get some tattoos or something to cancel out the baby face.

allindaeyes

Banned
lol op.. baby face with big nose is death sentence, im lucky my nose is only somewhat above average in its projection and fine from the front... thank god i didnt inherit my dads arab like huge ass gandy nose