• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I actually like workceling

Genetic Shit

Machine

Genetic Shit

Machine
Dan said:
I like my job because I can spend my entire day relaxing and posting on Lookism/Reddit whilst getting paid.

what do you do?

kibo

Rotter
Dan said:
feg said:
lol pls tell me you own it

Nope but I earn great money for somebody my age/location and it's zero stress. I will own a business in the future though.

fucking lol,some people got it all.
What about steroids,is it gonna make you infertile and fuck up your T later in life?Did you save your sperm in some bank for the future?

kibo

Rotter
Dan said:
kibo said:
fucking lol,some people got it all.
What about steroids,is it gonna make you infertile and fuck up your T later in life?Did you save your sperm in some bank for the future?

I've had nothing handed to me, I've worked hard consistently since I was 18 and have been careful with my money. I didn't have sperm frozen but there are protocols designed for fertility and to restart natural production which can be used after lengthy periods on gear.

hard work wont pay off either if your genes sucks ass and/or if your environment sucks ass.
I would save it if its not too expensive.But i heard its not cheap so idk

Invisible

Champion
Narrator said:
Dan said:
Having a defeatist attitude won't get you anywhere, 95% of the forum would have condemned me to a life of misery and inceldom based on my genes but I'm doing alright.

You are not.
Your gf isn't a model but sub 5.
You will never be human, face it.

Pics, wont share

Or you @"Dan"

I'm too low IQ and low energy person to actually spend my free time whilst not harbouring suicidal and bleak thoughts. Never again going to be NEET, I've had enough.