hypergamy on this dating site is UNREAL

chadimir

Gigachad
the ratios on okcupid are pretty fucked up. for every 1 girl, there is 125 guys desperate enough to sniff the shit stains on her duty undies and pay for every second of it 

okcupid has a way to determine/rank your popularity by how many messages you reply to. green bar under your profile indicates you reply often, yellow means you reply selectively, and red means you reply 'very selectively'. 90% no scratch that 98% of males on okcupid 'reply often' which means they respond to just about all the messages they receive. 

i set the location to '19-25 years old' and 'anywhere in the world' and heres what i find

*(right click on the picture and open it up in a new window to view it in full size)

just as i suspected. 99% of men out there these days will glady take the scrapes at the bottom of the barrel

not surprisingly, the average 5/10 plain jane slaps on some makeup and becomes as hypergamous as ever and only responds to 2-3% of the messages she gets and disregards everyone else instantly

i understand women recieve more messages but thats the problem in the first place. why are average 5/10 women receiving validation from nearly single guy? why is this important? this shows how screwed the dynamics of dating are. i understand this is just online but this carries over into the real world when i want to pick up a girl at bar, at school, or wherever. there will always be a influx of guys ready to pounce on the first girl they see. this is the reason why most of you are incel