hypergamy on this dating site is UNREAL

chadD24

Slayer
the ratios on okcupid are pretty fucked up. for every 1 girl, there is 125 guys desperate enough to sniff the shit stains on her duty undies and pay for every second of it 

okcupid has a way to determine/rank your popularity by how many messages you reply to. green bar under your profile indicates you reply often, yellow means you reply selectively, and red means you reply 'very selectively'. 90% no scratch that 98% of males on okcupid 'reply often' which means they respond to just about all the messages they receive. 

i set the location to '19-25 years old' and 'anywhere in the world' and heres what i find

*(right click on the picture and open it up in a new window to view it in full size)

just as i suspected. 99% of men out there these days will glady take the scrapes at the bottom of the barrel 

not surprisingly, the average 5/10 plain jane slaps on some makeup and becomes as hypergamous as ever and only responds to 2-3% of the messages she gets and disregards everyone else instantly

i understand women recieve more messages but thats the problem in the first place. why are average 5/10 women receiving validation from nearly single guy? why is this important? this shows how screwed the dynamics of dating are. i understand this is just online but this carries over into the real world when i want to pick up a girl at bar, at school, or wherever. there will always be a influx of guys ready to pounce on the first girl they see. this is the reason why most of you are incel

bump

Drake

Normie
even 8's barely get responses on online dating

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
The females on OKCupid seem even more picky, none ever replied to my messages. I didn't even get a first message from any desperate landwhale single mothers!

rigidity

Slayer
Dating sites are for losers who can't get it in irl.  Two of the couples I know that were made through okc have some pretty bad female hypergamy.  It pays to make friends and meet girls irl rather than use that bullshit.

chadD24

Slayer
rigidity said:
Dating sites are for losers who can't get it in irl.  Two of the couples I know that were made through okc have some pretty bad female hypergamy.  It pays to make friends and meet girls irl rather than use that bullshit.

thats the defenition of coping right there.

dating sites like tinder, okcupid, etc are no different then bars. at bars, clubs, pretty much everywhere... the average guy is just as desperate as they are online. this thread is just a small illustration of hypergamy in every day life. your deluding yourself if you think the average guy in "real life" is any less desperate and isnt starving for poon

chadD24

Slayer
FuckThis said:
it is even worse in bars and in real life

can you show us what you look liek as a man.. i always wanted to know

chadD24

Slayer
FuckThis said:
I am still debating that. 
I look basically feminine/emo

just show us then delete it right after

chadD24 said:
rigidity said:

thats the defenition of coping right there.

dating sites like tinder, okcupid, etc are no different then bars. at bars, clubs, pretty much everywhere... the average guy is just as desperate as they are online. this thread is just a small illustration of hypergamy in every day life. your deluding yourself if you think the average guy in "real life" is any less desperate and isnt starving for poon

Legit.

This is why I can never use a dating site.

I'd have to complete against guys that actually look normal.

chadD24

Slayer
scar_face40 said:
This is why I can never use a dating site.

I'd have to complete against guys that actually look normal.

mos the guys who just look normal are competing against the top 10-20% who are actually good looking, tall, AND have money... theres a quite a few chads just on the random page above and they get outslayed by the top 10% that all the girls want. 

90% of women are after the same 10% of guys on there

the 90% of men left over have to fight over the 10% of the bottom of the barrel(pig women, obese women, etc)

obviously these numbers are not accurate but id be willing to bet its pretty close. bottom line is a small percentage of guys get there pick at the majority of women. a large percentage of guys have to fight for the bottom league of women

chadD24

Slayer
just proof to back up my claim in the op that there are dudes desperate enough to pay to sniff underwear on okcupid. this thread was made ahead of its time