• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hypergamy breakdown by race.

psrl118

Joke
As we know, most men are unattractive to women. Some people like to break it down into the 80/20 rule for men as a whole, but how do you think it breaks down by racial group?

I think it goes as follows:

10-15% of Whites
5-10% of Hispanics
5% of Blacks
3% for Asians and Indians

I think there's something to be said for "just be white", but even then, you need to be among the elites. No question that most women (of all backgrounds in the west) find white men the most attractive.

Troll

Banned
Attractive to white women or women of their races?

psrl118

Joke
Troll said:

I think that most women period think white men are the most attractive, tbh.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
psrl118 said:
Troll said:

Ethnic women have lower standards for good looking white men than white women do.

Foxx

Average Guy
Lance_Armweak said:
psrl118 said:

Ethnic women have lower standards for good looking white men than white women do.

Legit.

scythian-god

From what I've seen ethnic women, especially attractive ones, tend to find swarthy non wasp looking whites most appealing:

The generic liam hemsworth looking chad types are up their slaying too, but the only reason they'd prefer them instead of the non-wasp swarthy looking ones is because anglos are the image of global dominance. White women tend to prefer the Joe Manganiello looking dudes too, with the exception of some anglo women who are conditioned to prefer the liam hemsworth ones, minus the power dynamics that ethnic women deal with.

Also you have to be more specific with what you mean by Hispanic, it's not a race bro, describes a linguistic group (and I'm assuming you're talking about the ones from Latin America specifically, so let's go with Latinos instead), so obviously Latinos who are

white like these dudes:

or predominately white: 

are not going to rank in the same way mestizos with more indigenous blood or full out indigenous guys do:

nor are they going to rank the same way as mulato latinos:

or black latinos:

and so on..

asiancel

Champion
lol those guys are ugly as fuck. no p in v. only this guy looks good: