Husband in open marriage who struggled to pick up other women on Tinder is inundated

dat feel

Lookism God
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Husband in open marriage who struggled to pick up other women on Tinder is inundated with offers after he lets his WIFE to take over his profile[/font]

M

MiscNReddit

Never had a threesome where my girlfriend didn't do ALL of the talking/flirting and I basically just stunt cocked.

lookz

Chad
So what did the wife do exactly with his profile?

Ascent

Normie
That guy is fairly handsome and yet he had a match rate of 7.05%.

:glasses:

In other, harsher words, 92.95% of women didn't find him attractive enough. Though, it may be due to the open relationship thing tbh. Still...

:glasses:

My god...

:tyson:

It's over, boyos.

M

MiscNReddit

Pulverize said:
MiscNReddit said:
She done all the text game is what I gathered.

To make her feel better for going after chad & jamal, just LOL

She was getting wrecked so much she actually felt bad for her husband.

i don't care to read the article. I'm here to say that he is a SUPREME CUCKOLD who deserves torturing and death.

M

MiscNReddit

SEAN O said:
i don't care to read the article. I'm here to say that he is a SUPREME CUCKOLD who deserves torturing and death.

Did you read the article with the guy who would stay at home with his kids while his wife was out getting pounded, and then would return home and relay her exploits to him in their marital bed?

Found it:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

"[font=Georgia, serif]As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist."[/font]

[font=Georgia, serif]:giggle: [/font]

MiscNReddit said:
Did you read the article with the guy who would stay at home with his kids while his wife was out getting pounded, and then would return home and relay her exploits to him in their marital bed?

i remember something about that, yes. Why?!

He was more of a cuck, but it doesn't matter -- both are cucks and their wives won't respect them.

Biologically, if the wife experiences a lot of cocks, she will have zero emotional attachement to her husband and marriage.

flesh

Slayer
Like the other guy said, a match rate of 7% (SEVEN PERCENT)... 93% of women rejected him. NINETY THREE PERCENT. 

And he has a 7/10 face. 

Just lol.

What else can be said? Just fucking lol. The situation for any guy who isn't a male model has gone beyond being just absurd or ridiculous, at this point it's just funny. 

It's some sort of hilariously bad joke, you're just sat there thinking "surely this can't be right?", but the punchline is never revealed, you never wake up, it's the reality YOU live in as a sub 8 male. Just fucking lol. I felt a similar way after my first month of being a wageslave. I remember thinking to myself it just couldn't be true. But it was. 

Come on now guys... you've had your joke, it was funny while it lasted, but end it now. Please. This isn't what people actually do, this CAN'T be real, can it? THIS is what I have to spend my life experiencing? JUST FUCKING LOL!

:cage2: 

It's over

lookz

Chad
To be fair, I get about 10-15% matchrate with Edward Wilding I think.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
flesh said:
Like the other guy said, a match rate of 7% (SEVEN PERCENT)... 93% of women rejected him. NINETY THREE PERCENT. 

And he has a 7/10 face. 

Just lol.

What else can be said? Just fucking lol. The situation for any guy who isn't a male model has gone beyond being just absurd or ridiculous, at this point it's just funny. 

It's some sort of hilariously bad joke, you're just sat there thinking "surely this can't be right?", but the punchline is never revealed, you never wake up, it's the reality YOU live in as a sub 8 male. Just fucking lol. I felt a similar way after my first month of being a wageslave. I remember thinking to myself it just couldn't be true. But it was. 

Come on now guys... you've had your joke, it was funny while it lasted, but end it now. Please. This isn't what people actually do, this CAN'T be real, can it? THIS is what I have to spend my life experiencing? JUST FUCKING LOL!

:cage2: 

It's over

Sub 8/10 males are being punished for sins they committed in past life theory.

The quality of life that sub 8/10 males experience compared to 8/10+ is night and day, but the same doesn't apply for women. Average women still can get sex at the snap of a finger, still can post a selfie on social media and get tons of validation, can marry some guy and get provided for, for the rest of their life. 

There is no greater punishment than being born an average male.

OldRooster

King of Chads
The wife is probably getting fucked by a different Chad every week, and he is probably getting one coffee date a week with a fatty. Success!!!

Why would a 22 year old be in an open marriage? Open marriages are for 30-50 year olds that don't want to split due to the kids. I a lot BS in that article

Harry Rotter said:
howd he get such a nice house with no help from his parents

morphing business :giggle:

just kidding, sekrets, i hope you don't take it personally.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
:=) said:
i told u guys, 80/20 is not legit. It's 95/5.

This, 80/20 is obsolete, it applied before the technological age, when women were limited to the men in their intimidate towns and social circles. 

But now with Tinder, social media, and online dating access to the top tier men has never been easier. Never before in the history of civilization have we seen women be able to act on their hypergamous nature with such ease, Chad is literally just one swipe away.

There is no place in society for average males in the current sexual economy, women demand sex from only top tier men, and top tier men are willing to fill the demand. Many many more men will drop their standards for a ONS compared to women.