• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hung around with normies all day today, their perspectives on life blew my mind

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Went to a BBQ today with some normies, then out for a friends birthday and had drinks with some other normies.

Their perspectives on things blew my mind. I definitely didn't agree with them - they are bluepilled normalfags after all - but they had thoughts that would never even have entered my head.

For example, I told them about a girl I met through Tinder who I was talking to for around 2-3 weeks, then in the last week we haven't talked at all. I decided I just couldn't be bothered as she was slightly fat, and she hasn't messaged me in that time either. I said to those around me today, that obviously she isn't bothered either, or she would have tried contacting me by now, but a girl at the party said to me "that poor girl is probably waiting for you to contact her, and wondering why you haven't, she's probably really upset".

While this is obviously not true, and this girl probably doesn't even remember my name (and is probably getting railed by a Chad as I type this), I was kind of mind = blown that anyone would even think this way. Maybe my self-esteem is too low, but that kind of thought wouldn't even have entered my head! Crazy.

Happy Rotter said:
Went to a BBQ today with some normies, then out for a friends birthday and had drinks with some other normies.

Their perspectives on things blew my mind. I definitely didn't agree with them - they are bluepilled normalfags after all - but they had thoughts that would never even have entered my head.

For example, I told them about a girl I met through Tinder who I was talking to for around 2-3 weeks, then in the last week we haven't talked at all. I decided I just couldn't be bothered as she was slightly fat, and she hasn't messaged me in that time either. I said to those around me today, that obviously she isn't bothered either, or she would have tried contacting me by now, but a girl at the party said to me "that poor girl is probably waiting for you to contact her, and wondering why you haven't, she's probably really upset".

While this is obviously not true, and this girl probably doesn't even remember my name (and is probably getting railed by a Chad as I type this), I was kind of mind = blown that anyone would even think this way. Maybe my self-esteem is too low, but that kind of thought wouldn't even have entered my head! Crazy.

This "outburst" basically defines your social rank in whatever social circle/group you belong to.

:cage:

Happy Rotter

Rotter
The Masked Magician said:
Happy Rotter said:

This "outburst" basically defines your social rank in whatever social circle/group you belong to.

:cage:

I don't understand. Please can you elaborate? The girl that said either thinks I'm high value, or was trying to bluepill me. But I don't see how what she said means I have low social rank

She questioned your opinion on the Tinder girl matter. Obvious display of lack of respect in a social setting.

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
They've experienced so much more than us. I remember talkin to one of my "Chad" friends and he told me he's been having sex since 12

Lance_Armweak said:
They've experienced so much more than us. I remember talkin to one of my "Chad" friends and he told me he's been having sex since 12

This is relevant exactly how?

Happy Rotter

Rotter
She questioned your opinion on the Tinder girl matter. Obvious display of lack of respect in a social setting.

:okthen:

paulus

Banned
Happy Rotter said:

:okthen:

Tfw subtle bragging thread backfires