'Hundreds-strong' mob rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugees!!!!!!!!!!

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Well I reported about this yesterday didnt I? Around 100-200 football hooligans kicking and punching ethnics, Its a dream come true.

Lel

Gigachad
beautiful

i wish i could join them but i look semi-ethnic myself  :cage:

Tekken

Coper
RealRob said:
Well I reported about this yesterday didnt I? Around 100-200 football hooligans kicking and punching ethnics, Its a dream come true.
Why don't you join them?

DOLPHMOGGED said:
beauting up children.. how hardcore. they should be ashamed
You faggot, they aren't fucking children, they're teenagers. Nobody's going around beating up children. I can't believe you're falling for that Jew propaganda shit. When the fucking media calls them "children" what they are referring to are males who claim to be under 18 years old. A lot of them are even older but pretend to be 14 or 15 or 16 because it makes it much, much harder to ever deport them.

dat feel

Lookism God
they're not children they're 6'+ low-inhib alphas

the article wants swedes to look bad

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
Indirect4Life said:
DOLPHMOGGED said:
If they are old enough to rape, they are old enough to get beaten.
beat the ones who actually rape, not a bunch of random people

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
DOLPHMOGGED said:
Haha "children". Make no mistake, the swedish government are calling the refugees "children" but in reality most of them are 25+ old men with beards.

And even IF they did beat up actual children, that is NOTHING compared to what ethnics do to swedes, they rape 12 year old girls and assault 90 year old grandmas stealing their money punching them in the face.

ugliest

King of Chads
pretty good tbh, but doubt that this will change anything

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Tekken said:
RealRob said:
Why don't you join them?
I probably will soon enough, I dont live near the larger cities tho and yet in the smaller ones theres nothing like this going on.

DOLPHMOGGED said:
Indirect4Life said:
If they are old enough to rape, they are old enough to get beaten.
beat the ones who actually rape, not a bunch of random people
What, so the Swedes are supposed to become fucking detectives, tracking down rapists? No, dumb ass, let me use an analogy for you. If you had a thousand dogs of a particular breed, and you knew that of that breed, for every thousand of them, 250 are vicious and rabid, you're not going to take the time to test each one to see if it's one of the rabid vicious ones, you're going to fucking shoot each dog of that type that you see, and you're going to make damn sure that not a single dog of that breed ever sets foot in the region again.

Anakind

King of Chads
Lol @ media propaganda. I heard it was like a dozen guys who beat up a few refugees. Now the media is making it a few hundred to invoke fear. Never believe anything the media reports.

@"Adolf Hipster"