• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hulk Hogan's Racist Rants Caught on Tape!

The star of the WWE — whose real name is Terry Bollea — directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

“She is making some real bad decisions now,” Hulk said, sources tell us. “My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

At that point on the tape, the former “Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a “black billionaire guy” had offered to fund her music career.

“I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.

“I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.”

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-n-word-caught-on-tape-wrestling/

Hulk is mad some nigger fucked his daughter instead of... HIM.

coldfish

Regular
the mixed BBC shes with is pretty good looking. Jeremy Meek type. dont know what hes ranting about

coldfish

Regular
damn. drop about half the score here. guess the club pics were cherry picked