• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Hulk Hogan fired because he refused to accept the BBC

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-rant-daughter-s-romantic-relationships.html

The singer and reality star, 27, has backed her father, by writing a poem on Facebook, pleading for fans to forgive him after he admitted to making the racist jibs on a sex tape recorded in 2012. The 61-year-old pro wrestler, whose real name is Terry Bollea, made the comments in a recording which recently emerged as part of a legal battle. It features him repeating the phrase 'f**king n*****s' several times. Hogan was dating Stack$, real name Yannique Barker (pictured together right), when the recording of her father was made

his daughter took the BBC and he couldn't handle it

mydougiefresh

Regular
That shit is fucking outrageous, this guy said some true shit behind close doors during his slaying of prime IG pussy,
And he gets all of his career and honors taken from him.
America will soon become a latin american country, full of corruption and political savagery.
But in the end it will normalize, it will become like Brazil. The white productive people will live lavish life style and all of the ethinks will live in some dump and keep playing those childish games of toughness and savagery towards each other...

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lol @society punishing the few true alpha whites with some racial honor left in them, western world is totally fucked forever.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
I still love the Hulkster, I miss the old WWF in the 80s and 90s.

dota2

Regular
DyingHope said:
I still love the Hulkster, I miss the old WWF in the 80s and 90s.

:clap:

and theres nothing wrong with racism. its well known fact that white race was superior throughout the ages

alien

Machine
Rotters
Gawker should be bankrupt in litigation for invading his privacy like that. "Freedom of Speech". All the white knights defended Jennifer Lawrence when her sex pics were leaked onto the internet. But since Hogan is a male, the leaking of his sex video is totally fine?

Apparently in court the judge argued that Gawker had the "Freedom of Speech" to release a private sex tape of Hogan. But you'll never see a judge argue the same thing about the leak of Jennifer Lawrence's sex tape! "Invasion of Privacy! Because vagina!"

I would like to see Gawker successfully sued for everything they have. And then their staff will be forced to suck BBC for money. It will all come full circle. The SJWs who work at Gawker are just a bunch of cucks anyway. They'd probably enjoy that shit.