How you guys get so knowledgeable about looks and shit?

D

deathproof17

I've been browsing this forum for a bit and 

It's like every other poster has a harvard level education on human [font=arial, sans-serif] aesthetics. Lots of terms like skull shape, [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]maxilla and [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]cervicomental contours and that I never thought about.[/font][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also it's hard to decipher a lot of the slang. Adding a cel suffix to everything is pretty obvious, but stuff like "going ER" had me stumped for a bit, I thought it had something to do with going to the emergency room. Had me rolling when I figured it out.[/font][/font]

igesio

Banned
deathproof17 said:
I've been browsing this forum for a bit and 

It's like every other poster has a harvard level education on human [font=arial, sans-serif] aesthetics. Lots of terms like skull shape, [/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]maxilla and [font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]cervicomental contours and that I never thought about.[/font][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also it's hard to decipher a lot of the slang. Adding a cel suffix to everything is pretty obvious, but stuff like "going ER" had me stumped for a bit, I thought it had something to do with going to the emergency room. Had me rolling when I figured it out.[/font][/font]
We care about looks greatly, and so we put great effort into learning about aesthetics. All we do is dig up scientific studies and experiments on the internet though.

D.R.

Banned
deathproof17 said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]but stuff like "going ER" had me stumped for a bit[/font][/font]

It just means going ER, buddy boy.

I could tell you more about facial aesthetics than I could about my actual University course.