Theory How would you invest 150k if it were just given to you?

Abominari

Moral Ambiguity
Oldcels
How would you invest 150k in the USA? Medium risk or a mix or low/medium/high.

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Buy a distress property for 50k, rehab with 100k or even less if I'm not lazy, then use the house as a collateral and repeat

kernkraft

Chad
HQNP
150kUSD invested in crypto after the march crash would be around 750k now.

mogs_me

Gigachad
cryptofags begging some normie to pump their shitcoins

:niro:

just give up on ur shitty worthless ecurrency and take ur losses like a man

:bale:

how would I invest it personally I would put 120k in a high interest savings account because fuck the market right now. And then I would use the remaining 30k to daytrade weekly options on random shit until I lose it all or make a fuck ton however I also have a gambling addiction so this isn’t advice it’s just answering the question.

What should u do? Prob sit on the money or put it in a savings account or maybe invest in precious metals until the market has a significant dip. Then just put it in a bunch of ETFs. Maybe some FAANG stocks. And then just let it sit

Alternatively invest in real estate as mewingbbc said however with 150k you have to do more than just simply “invest” so it’s not answering the question exactly maybe

mogs_me

Gigachad
2D2BCB03-ACFE-45FE-861C-C3CB5354DF96.jpeg

Investingmogger coming thru
The giant dip u see that looks like it happened recently is actually a bit of a glitch in the system. The peak want really that high, it makes me look like I was being riskier than I am

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
View attachment 89188
Investingmogger coming thru
The giant dip u see that looks like it happened recently is actually a bit of a glitch in the system. The peak want really that high, it makes me look like I was being riskier than I am
Nigga I dont want to see that pathetic 20 degree angle ever again

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
I would put at least 20 percent into crypto

20 percent in big name stocks

20 to throw around on bets

20 in a savings account

As you can see this isnt 100 percent

Maybe the last 20 percent which is 30000 would be to buy a half acre some solar panels and an electric car or electric truck, a crossbow and a .300 blackout ar

Last edited:

mogs_me

Gigachad
Nigga I dont want to see that pathetic 20 degree angle ever again
Angle doesn’t matter that’s just how it’s graphed. If you made y axis longer or more spaced out or x axis shorter etc it’s higher angle it’s just how they chose to space their graph. But bro 50% returns a month is good. No one could come close to doing that consistently (I know I can’t either I will lose at some point but until then I am having fun)

I have a big investment rn that could be a game changer idk we will see when market opens in 23 minutes

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
Angle doesn’t matter that’s just how it’s graphed. If you made y axis longer or more spaced out or x axis shorter etc it’s higher angle it’s just how they chose to space their graph. But bro 50% returns a month is good. No one could come close to doing that consistently (I know I can’t either I will lose at some point but until then I am having fun)

I have a big investment rn that could be a game changer idk we will see when market opens in 23 minutes
I just felt like talking shit, if you've found steady gains good for you