how would you feel if you were condemned 2 only asian women for the rest of your life

This question if only for guys here who are not interested in asian women, if you like asian women then dont answer this

I dont know why but I felt so depressed after seeing the post of the gymcel manlet with his asian gf. That's the thing about having an asian gf, even if she is hot, she is still such a failo. If I was given the choice between being incel and having an asian gf, I would probably choose having an asian gf, although I would simultaneously hate and enjoy the relationship. I would feel so angry if I were forced to cope with asian women.

Bojack

Lookism God
What is it bout asian girls that make them failo to u?

Copenhagen

Slayer
Bojack said:

Everyone knows they're easy and they settle for bottom of the barrel whites as long as they're white, they're asexual Borg robots

Limp_armdick said:
Could be worse, could be black or mestiza women
mestiza women are ok, some can be pretty hot. Plus mestiza women don't have the asexual vibe/reputation that asian women have. I agree with you on black women though, but TBH black women at least have entertaining personalities, and some can be hnnnnnnng. Additionally WMBF couples lack the losery stigma that WMAF have.
[hr]
Copenhagen said:
Bojack said:

Everyone knows they're easy and they settle for bottom of the barrel whites as long as they're white, they're asexual Borg robots
this. Asian american women have annoying personalities where they try really hard to act like they have a personality to compensate for not having a personality, while fob asian women are really really really boring and have bland personalities.