• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

How Women Make Incels Cry on Social Media

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675

:banderas:
FEELIUM
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
This is why I never did social media
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,146
Reputation
4,043
Never realized it but prime Denzel Washington was pretty good looking
 
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
2,280
Reputation
8
complimenting a girl as a low SMV male is just stupid
women prefer to be beaten by chads than complimented by incels
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
El Chapo said:
Foxx said:
This is why I never did social media

Lying fag, when I told you how invisible you'd be on it..you claimed to get likes

I got it now. Never had it in HS when it really matters.

I posted 1 pic man and got like 20 likes... And it was all people idk anyways it was all FACE
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #7

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
Battlefield Player said:
complimenting a girl as a low SMV male is just stupid
women prefer to be beaten by chads than complimented by incels

incels shudnt be allowed near women IRL and on social media
 
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
19,009
Reputation
1,175
zyzz007 said:
Battlefield Player said:
complimenting a girl as a low SMV male is just stupid
women prefer to be beaten by chads than complimented by incels

incels shudnt be allowed near women IRL and on social media

Females should not be allowed around cock for a week, that would teach them.
 

Fab

Joke
Joined
Mar 23, 2016
Messages
392
Reputation
1
Incels have no place on IG. It's for women and chads ONLY.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
Fab said:
Incels have no place on IG. It's for women and chads ONLY.

Incel have no place in this entire world/society tbh.
 

FuckThis

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,880
Reputation
2
zyzz007 said:
Fab said:
Incels have no place on IG. It's for women and chads ONLY.

Incel have no place in this entire world/society tbh.

Incels are extra and get in the way of true romance between Chad and females
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:
Incel have no place in this entire world/society tbh.

Incels are extra and get in the way of true romance between Chad and females

lol legit.
 

Enigmatic

Rotter
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
4,445
Reputation
11
I said:
Can we just say aspie instead of incel already you guys

Your obsession with autism is frightning tbh

You should be on wrongplanet. Lookism isn't the site for you.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
Enigmatic said:
I said:
Can we just say aspie instead of incel already you guys

Your obsession with autism is frightning tbh

You should be on wrongplanet. Lookism isn't the site for you.

how did ur date go?
did u get P in V?
 

Enigmatic

Rotter
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
4,445
Reputation
11
zyzz007 said:
Enigmatic said:
Your obsession with autism is frightning tbh

You should be on wrongplanet. Lookism isn't the site for you.

how did ur date go?
did u get P in V?

No.

That date was like a month ago and it went terribly. She turned her back to me and started texting lol.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
12,399
Reputation
2,675
Enigmatic said:
zyzz007 said:
how did ur date go?
did u get P in V?

No.

That date was like a month ago and it went terribly. She turned her back to me and started texting lol.

what about the girl who kissed u?
 

Enigmatic

Rotter
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
4,445
Reputation
11
zyzz007 said:
Enigmatic said:
No.

That date was like a month ago and it went terribly. She turned her back to me and started texting lol.

what about the girl who kissed u?

Yeah I got lucky in the club, no p in v though.
 
Top