How Women Evaluate Men

zyzz007

Lookism God
When a woman first sees u, this is how she evaluates u in determining whether she wants u or not:
(1) Looks (Face, height, body): Does he look good enough to give good sex and to be seen in public and around friends??
(2) Dress: Does he look cool. No girl wants a boring looking guy or one who dresses shitty. She wants someone who dresses like a starboy with fitted, colourcoded clothes including earrings/shades. Earring and shades = Instant coolness and badboyness.
(3) Confidence/Masculinity: Indicated by posture, how confident u speak and walk and the vibe u give off (is it confident,calm and happy or nervous and insecure and weak). She wants a strong man physically and mentally to protect her. If u come off masculine u are good but if u come off weak and insecure she will see u as a little bitch. 
Later on she will evaluate money and status when she gets to know u. But if u pass the first 3 u most likely already made it.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
MogTime said:
whywoulditmatter said:
Zyzz got jaw implants
Where did this nonsense even start. Look at his earlier pictures it is clear that he didn't get anything jaw related done.
That jawline is literally almost unreal. It's not fucking natural. Yes, his jawline was always strong, but he obviously got it done as time past on. He got so many things done. Skin, Veneers, etc

zyzz007

Lookism God
V.A. said:
LMS ... Wow, never heard that one before
Bullshit, I showed u how u can make it with just L and other important factors without even having M or S.
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
zyzz007 said:
Experience boyo.
Go on...
I dressed and looked like shit and acted weak. Started working out, dressing with fitted clothes and earrings and shades and acting masculine and got INSTANT day and night change with how women interacted with me. They started treating me much better. Then the few days I dressed down and acted "weak" and they again started to ignore. WOMEN = ONLY CONCERNING ABOUT SURFACE APPEARANCES.

zyzz007 said:
V.A. said:
Bullshit, I showed u how u can make it with just L and other important factors without even having M or S.
LMS does not mean you need looks money and status 
It simply means that looks money and status determine your sexual market value to women

zyzz007 said:
V.A. said:
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
I dressed and look like shit. Started working out, dressing with fitted clothes and earrings and shades and acting masculine and got INSTANT day and night change with how women interacting with me. Then the few days I dressed down and acted "weak" and they again started to ignore. WOMEN = ONLY CONCERNING ABOUT SURFACE APPEARANCES.
Then how is it only surface appearances? 
I agree with everything else though

dogboner54

Slayer
all you need is LOOKS

women are working nowadays they will literally let you be a SAHD if you're hot enough

zyzz007

Lookism God
Supreme Gentleman said:
zyzz007 said:
It simply means that looks money and status determine your sexual market value to women
But if u act like a little bitch and nervous and dress like shit even with good looks u will get shit on.
[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
zyzz007 said:
[hr]

I dressed and look like shit. Started working out, dressing with fitted clothes and earrings and shades and acting masculine and got INSTANT day and night change with how women interacting with me. Then the few days I dressed down and acted "weak" and they again started to ignore. WOMEN = ONLY CONCERNING ABOUT SURFACE APPEARANCES.
Surface Appearance = How u behave and act on the surface and also look on the surface. They dont give a fuck of who u are on the inside.
[hr]
whyme said:
can you post an example of what dressing cool is.

zyzz007 said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
But if u act like a little bitch and nervous and dress like shit even with good looks u will get shit on.
Yes that is true to an extent
[hr]
zyzz007 said:

[hr]
Supreme Gentleman said:
Surface Appearance = How u behave and act on the surface and also look on the surface. They dont give a fuck of who u are on the inside.
So your surface appearance includes personality and charisma? 
What's left on the inside then?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Supreme Gentleman said:
zyzz007 said:
Yes that is true to an extent
[hr]
zyzz007 said:

[hr]

So your surface appearance includes personality and charisma? 
What's left on the inside then?
U need to give off a fake sense of bravado and confidence and kinda loud confident speaking. This is not how most incels truely are. Most incels are introverted and aspie and quiet. I have to fake this confidence so its a surface appearance for me since that is not who I am on the inside. I am usually quiet and introverted - but women interpret this as being weak and a little bitch.